Tim Burton Authentic Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sabrinaalexandra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Burton Authentic Success

Post by sabrinaalexandra »

Lucky. I got the ap despite drawing, writing a long letter and including stuff from his exhibit to be signed. :( But I'm really happy for you and yes.. these are genuine when compared to the signed books he did for his exhibit, etc.
burton2494

Post by burton2494 »

thanks sabrina
northvscart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northvscart »

I dont think its a matter of what you put in your letter, I think its random and he just responds to what he sees/is forwarded, and his staff regulate the rest. I have seen authentic replies randomly over the years and then someone sends a sincere heartfelt letter and still gets stamps.

Congrats on your success, OP, I have that same photo, except with the usual stamp. :razz:
burton2494

Post by burton2494 »

Thanks.
berniceng
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by berniceng »

That's awesome!!
A Cantonese.
I've been on fanmail.biz for a couple of years, seeing so many successes. But start sending out requests via email/letter till 2011.

LOVE TENNIS LOVE MODELS LOVE TWILIGHT LOVE HARRY POTTER etc.

?Greysonator/Enchancer?Directioner?

EMAIL: Nicole Kidman&George Clooney&Cindy Crawford&Michael Phelps(Omega PP), James Blunt(PP), Kim Clijsters(*2), Vint Cerf(personalized), Yaroslava Shvedova, Stan Wawrinka, Marcos Baghdatis, Tony Blair(*2), John Newcombe(*2, 1 personalized), Tamira Paszek, Kate Moss(PP), Novak Djokovic, Epke Zonderland, Michael Phelps(*2 official website PP), Boris Becker, Roger Federer(*4 jura PP), Rafael Nadal(PP), Oliver Kahn, Franz Beckenbauer, Norah Jones(PP), Petra Kvitova, Tomas Berdych.

SFM&CM: Ashton Kutcher, Ralph Fiennes, Christy Turlington, Rod Stewart, Tobey Macguire, Jennifer Garner, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway

TTM: Daniel Radcliffe(VV), Robert Pattinson(PP)

IN PERSON: Greyson Chance(@HMV Central, Hong Kong)
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

No but yank who knows jack
luckyas13canbe wrote:
Baggiebubs wrote:Lol laughing out loud. I take it all never heard of lol then ??? It's a joke I know not a autopen sorry im a bloke not a girl Mr ladyboy who to the one who called me a girl
Rolling about the floor laughing.
Not.
KSkittypurry13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KSkittypurry13 »

I just sent him for a third Tim hope I get an authentic this time it would be a dream come true
Check out my autograph account on instagram to get the latest updates on who i am writing to what autographs i have been getting ect

if i hit 1K followers by April 5th i am going to be doing an amazing giveaway with autographs movie posters and concert merchandise

@kskittypurry13autographs

slcraig1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slcraig1981 »

I got lucky, and got a legit one on the first try. A friend of mine is a huge Burton fan and was in a hard way; so I gave it to her which made her year. Now I wish I had kept it.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:56 pm.