Tim Burton Authentic Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
burton2494

Re: Tim Burton Authentic Success

Post by burton2494 »

Also ifonlyfortonight showed me a picture of her authentic photo up in the comments and is exactly like mine.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

burton2494 wrote:Also ifonlyfortonight showed me a picture of her authentic photo up in the comments and is exactly like mine.
Just to clarify, you understand that is the one I was referring to and I was actually backing you up here?
burton2494

Post by burton2494 »

How stupid of me. Thanks!
rubens2006
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rubens2006 »

Wow so he starts sign TTM.Nice news.
Congrats to you!Enjoy your success.
Fan of Linkin Park :D
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

I will agree with lucky with the fact that there is proof that they are not AP. that and if you look at the autographs they are smooth and not blotchy like an AP would be. Congrats on the success!! i might have to try for it after i get all my star wars autos. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

Lol laughing out loud. I take it all never heard of lol then ??? It's a joke I know not a autopen sorry im a bloke not a girl Mr ladyboy who to the one who called me a girl
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Baggiebubs wrote:Lol laughing out loud. I take it all never heard of lol then ??? It's a joke I know not a autopen sorry im a bloke not a girl Mr ladyboy who to the one who called me a girl
Rolling about the floor laughing.
Not.
misskate1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misskate1990 »

congrats I will have to try him {up} :D
Waiting to hear back from Isabelle Fuhrman, Barbra Eden, Joan Fontaine, Eva Marie Saint, Gene Wilder, The Girls from Pretty Little Liars, Wes Craven, Ian Harding, Joan Leslie, William Daniels
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

This definitely looks authentic to me! I got one as well, about a year ago, maybe longer, on a photo I sent:

He's definitely hit or miss; I would be curious to know the criteria involved in selecting which letters get an authentic response. In mine, I talked about all the things we have in common and how so much of his work hit all my favorite things in life (Vincent Price and Christopher Lee, Batman, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Dark Shadows, etc.). Maybe it was the part about how we probably would have been best friends in high school...

Congrats to you! {up}
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
ifonlyfortonight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ifonlyfortonight »

Capmonte, this is very similar to what I wrote in my letter, very personal and I also included a typed letter to his assistant/secretary, about how I didn't mind waiting as long as it to took to receive an authentic autograph from Tim, as it would mean the world to me. I think you really just have to be incredibly sincere, avoid writing anything that would make it sound like you just want to add it to your collection, but definitely point out that it would mean EVERYTHING to you to receive a real signature. =)

BLOG | TWITTER | COLLECTION
--> AUTOGRAPHS <-- Carey Mulligan, Tim Burton, Nicholas Sparks, Nikki Reed, Rachel McAdams, Ryan Gosling, Mark Wahlberg.
--> IN PROGRESS <-- Jessica Chastain, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Sheehan, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Ashley Greene