Ginnifer Goodwin Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Haleigh
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Ginnifer Goodwin Success?

Post by Haleigh »

So, from the other responses I've seen, it appears Ginnifer Goodwin has been sending out auto pens. I'm assuming mine is the same? Can someone confirm this. Also, how can you tell if something is auto pen? This doesn't look scratchy, the way I've heard auto pens described before.

Sent: July 30, 2012- two 5x7s, SAE, $3 for postage
Received: January 12, 2013- one picture signed

Address Used:
Ginnifer Goodwin
"Once Upon a Time"
Stage 49 Ltd.
2400 Boundary Rd.
Burnaby, BC V5M 3Z3
Canada

As always, opinions on authenticity are greatly appreciated!
Successes: Dakota Fanning x2, Jeff Pidgeon, Mary Costa, Regis Philbin, Ed Asner, Doris Roberts, Joan Rivers, Pat Carroll, Judi Dench, Amanda Seyfried, Alex Trebek, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Len Goodman, Ciaran Hinds, Henry Winkler, Alan Rickman, James Earl Jones, Martin Sheen, Zachary Levi, Geoffrey Rush, Natalie Dormer, Susan Lucci, Jon Voight, Diane Sawyer, Maggie Smith, Matthew Lewis, Cameron Diaz, Angela Lansbury, Rhys Ifans, Judge Judy, Officer Byrd, Emma Thompson, Sam Huntington, Sam Witwer, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Maggie Grace, Betty White, Jennifer Morrison

Most Wanted: OUAT cast! Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield

My Collection: http://haleighsautographs.weebly.com/index.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ginnifer Goodwin Success?

Post by admin »

Hi Haleigh :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ginnifer Goodwin on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Yes that is her autopen signature she now sends out,The reason i know this is because first off if you compare it to other recent successes from her you will see the autograph is exact and another giveaway is the little apple thats at the bottom and the fact only one of your 2 were signed and you sent to the production office but it was probably mailed back to you from the spanky taylor address in the states. Also ginnifer personalized most of her authentic ttm autographs back when she still signed ttm autographs.Below are the 2 authentic ones i got a few years ago before the PP.

ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

That sucks. I was going to write to her, now I'm not. I have a strange feeling that the venue fan mail people for OUAT forward them to their agents, because Josh Dallas sends his from his agency (though, his are authentic).
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/
Autographer4Life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autographer4Life »

I hate to break it to you, but the Josh ones coming from Indiana are secretarials. I know it for a fact. Sorry! All you have to do is compare in person Josh autographs and through the mail from Indiana and the writing and autograph don't match. Suffice it to say, Josh and Ginnifer's through the mail autographs aren't real.
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

IP autograph from Josh is super similar to mine sent from his agency.
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
Northy16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Northy16 »

@Autographer4life Unless you went to Indiana and saw a secretary signing pictures on Josh's behalf, you don't know anything for a fact.

Plus like @izabellatrix says, there isn't much difference betwen IP and the ones sent from his agency. I could give more valid reasons as to why his autographs are real, but I've done that already on another thread.
Autographer4Life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autographer4Life »

Ok, just trying to help you guys out. I have to stay anonymous, but I can promise you the JD ones are not written by Josh.