Lauren Conrad Personalized Success! "THE HILLS!!"

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lauren Conrad Personalized Success! "THE HILLS!!"

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Congrats Dancinggirl on your success. Havent seen many successes for her, so kudos. Was thinking about sending her a photo from the Family Guy episode she was in. Again kudos, and it was nice of them to put the inscription in!!!
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:Congrats Dancinggirl on your success. Havent seen many successes for her, so kudos. Was thinking about sending her a photo from the Family Guy episode she was in. Again kudos, and it was nice of them to put the inscription in!!!
Thanks, well as of now it's a sec which is a bummer. But there was no proof provided so for now I'm happy with it. lol. {up} thanks again!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

Does her signature not match at all with any of her sigs. When i got my Tommy Lee Jones, it didnt match many of the successes, but its real. Who knows, until its proven wwithout a shadow of doubt ill take it as a win. But still congrats!
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:Does her signature not match at all with any of her sigs.
The only think that is really different is the L. and everything else is a scribble mess lol
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

She's pretty
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I looked at a bunch online, and the l is the only deifference i saw. but then again,like blake Griffin i have never seen a decent amount of her autos to look the same. Like i said, i think its legit until someone has undeniable proof that its not a legit. People try using IP's as proof but most of those are done in non ideal ways of getting a auto. Sit down signings are the only wazy to go. Again Congrats!!!!!

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:I looked at a bunch online, and the l is the only deifference i saw. but then again,like blake Griffin i have never seen a decent amount of her autos to look the same. Like i said, i think its legit until someone has undeniable proof that its not a legit. People try using IP's as proof but most of those are done in non ideal ways of getting a auto. Sit down signings are the only wazy to go. Again Congrats!!!!!
Yeah IA. thanks again. Have a nice weekend. {up}
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

Hi, dancingirl1. :)
Unfortunately the autograph you received is not authentic. Yeah, the inscription is lovely, but the signature is just a very poor copy of Lauren's real autograph.
I have seen many items signed by Lauren Conrad, including IP autographed stuff: I honestly think it is pretty evident that your autograph is not authentic. :(
My comment was not intended to offend you, and I hope you are going to get a real Lauren signature someday! ;-)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Friendly collector wrote:Hi, dancingirl1. :)
Unfortunately the autograph you received is not authentic. Yeah, the inscription is lovely, but the signature is just a very poor copy of Lauren's real autograph.
I have seen many items signed by Lauren Conrad, including IP autographed stuff: I honestly think it is pretty evident that your autograph is not authentic. :(
My comment was not intended to offend you, and I hope you are going to get a real Lauren signature someday! ;-)
Well I never said your comment upset me. lol! I mean this hobby is about getting a fake sometimes. I'm not one of those delusional members who can't accecpt the truth on here, but I wanna see ''the proof" that this user was talking about:
killempathy wrote:those are her secs intials look it up.
The one thing that I don't like is someone who doesn't provide proof. That's the only thing that I was talking about. But your comment was 100% fine with me. :mrgreen: