Richard Griffiths (Success)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Carina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Richard Griffiths (Success)

Post by Carina »

Sent: 15.01.2013, LOR, SASE and 2 Pictures
RECIEVED: 26.01.2013 my pictures in my SASE

Haha he wrote something ON THE ENVELOPE
because i don't know my stamps kind of were disrupted no idea how that happened.
but he tried to write i IN GERMAN and asked me "what happened with your second stamp ?"
I guess he used google translator for this which is quite cool :lol:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Richard Griffith (Success)

Post by admin »

Hi Carina :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Richard Griffiths on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
WeasleyIsOurKing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard Griffiths (Success)

Post by WeasleyIsOurKing »

Haha, it's so funny! He wrote on my letter: No stamp, cheap! Congratulation anyway :)
Sorry for all mistakes. I'm still learning English :)

My biggest success: John Williams, Shirley Henderson, Matthew Lewis, Bonnie Wright.
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, Lauren Lopez, Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Ed Sheeran, Darren Criss, Alan Rickman, Joe Walker
mailmanfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mailmanfan »

Well the old jerk deserved to die young. He was never that nice to fans fan it came to autographs. :roll:
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ELDER123 »

Congrats

But R.I.P :( i'M very very very sad
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride
Bre2123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bre2123 »

mailmanfan wrote:Well the old jerk deserved to die young. He was never that nice to fans fan it came to autographs. :roll:
That's a messed up thing to say.....
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Bre2123 wrote:
mailmanfan wrote:Well the old jerk deserved to die young. He was never that nice to fans fan it came to autographs. :roll:
That's a messed up thing to say.....
I agree, very messed up! He was known for sometimes writing angry notes to fans but he still signed all the photos! I'm sad that I didn't get around to writing to him and now I've missed my chance. RIP Richard!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

15 posts in 18 months and that's what you think is an appropriate thing to say? Classy contribution to the forum there mate, classy.
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Because he didn't like it when people expected him to pay return postage for their autograph requests? You low life, worthless idiot. I hope you burn in hell for saying that.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Blackhawks026 wrote:
Because he didn't like it when people expected him to pay return postage for their autograph requests? You low life, worthless idiot. I hope you burn in hell for saying that.
No point in wishing an idiot will burn in a place that doesn't exist ;) And no need to be hurling abuse around, PMs are great thing.