MATTHEW MODINE RTS UNSUCCESSFUL

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kirstie_nz
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

MATTHEW MODINE RTS UNSUCCESSFUL

Post by kirstie_nz »

SENT SASE + 1 PHOTO ON 26/07/2019
RECEIVED BACK RETURN TO SENDER ON 24/08/2019

http://surfmypictures.com/image/d984eb5 ... sfr4s.html
Would like autographs from: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Pretty Little Liars Cast, The Vampire Diaries Cast, Bradley Cooper, Lauren Cohen, Holly Marie Combs, Criminal Minds Cast, Drew Barrymore, Patricia Arquette, The Big Bang Theory Cast, Maggie Q, Gina Torres, Mike & Molly Cast, Jennifer Coolidge
admin
Site Admin

Re: MATTHEW MODINE RTS UNSUCCESSFUL

Post by admin »

Hi kirstie_nz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Matthew Modine
The Artists Partnership
101 Finsbury Pavement
London EC2A 1RS
UK

http://www.theartistspartnership.co.uk/ ... hew-Modine
http://www.theartistspartnership.co.uk/Home/Contact
http://www.theartistspartnership.co.uk/FAQ

{star} Matthew Modine on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ls988
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ls988 »

Hello,

could you please tell me which address you sent it at? As far as I can tell, with labels obscuring the address & the street being visible to an extent, it was:

Matthew Modine
10990 Wilshire Blvd. 8th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024

I sent my letter at this address today because most people on this page heard back from it between 2017 - 2019 (as recently as March 2019). The address for his talent agency in the database is UK-based & verifiable via the website, but I didn't use it because Mr Modine resides in the US (I didn't seek his private address, of course).

I'm slightly confused. :oops:

Happy New Year's to all.
angus99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by angus99 »

ls988 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:41 am Hello,

could you please tell me which address you sent it at? As far as I can tell, with labels obscuring the address & the street being visible to an extent, it was:

Matthew Modine
Los Angeles, CA 90024

I sent my letter at this address today because most people on this page heard back from it between 2017 - 2019 (as recently as March 2019). The address for his talent agency in the database is UK-based & verifiable via the website, but I didn't use it because Mr Modine resides in the US (I didn't seek his private address, of course).

Happy New Year's to all.
hey, have you gotten anything back? it looked like from the picture he/she used the LA address.
ls988
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ls988 »

angus99 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:30 am

Matthew Modine
Los Angeles, CA 90024

Happy New Year's to all.
hey, have you gotten anything back? it looked like from the picture he/she used the LA address.
Hello,

I wish I had better news for you.
Matthew himself confirmed in late January on Instagram he no longer uses his fan mail address because people have been exploiting it for profit, presumably he meant selling his autographs. They still do if you look on Ebay.

That's why the author of this thread must have gotten RTS in August 2019. I enclose the screenshot of Matthew's reply.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
angus99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by angus99 »

ls988 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:04 pm

Matthew Modine
Los Angeles, CA 90024

Happy New Year's to all.
Hello,

Matthew himself confirmed in late January on Instagram he no longer uses his fan mail address because people have been exploiting it for profit, presumably he meant selling his autographs. They still do if you look on Ebay.

That's why the author of this thread must have gotten RTS in August 2019. I enclose the screenshot of Matthew's reply.

ugh. ebayers ruin everything🙄 oh well. thanks for responding!
ls988
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ls988 »

angus99 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 am

Hello,

Agreed. Not all is lost though. For about 7 months, he has had giveaways on Twitter, giving away posters, DVDs, cards, Stranger Things merchandise ... all of it signed. He randomly chooses a winner & he ships merch outside America too. You gotta be lucky to win though, not ideal, but so kind of him to do that.

The man is really kind to his fans, so this thing with autograph selling must be really common for him to be angry that much.
angus99
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by angus99 »

ls988 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:01 am
angus99 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 am

Hello,

Agreed. Not all is lost though. For about 7 months, he has had giveaways on Twitter, giving away posters, DVDs, cards, Stranger Things merchandise ... all of it signed. He randomly chooses a winner & he ships merch outside America too. You gotta be lucky to win though, not ideal, but so kind of him to do that.

The man is really kind to his fans, so this thing with autograph selling must be really common for him to be angry that much.

Oh! Thanks for letting me know!