BRUNO SAMMARTINO FAIL

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
imbatman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

BRUNO SAMMARTINO FAIL

Post by imbatman »

I sent a LOR and a SASE to bruno sammartino at his address but yesterday I got it back with my pics unsigned and my letter in my SASE. all he had to do is write return to sender so I would still have my stamps but no he opened my envelope and he did not even read my letter which I am stunned at Hulk Hogan returns why cant Sammartino. I guess I am mad about him not reading my letter which I put a lot of effort in. Also the guy does not even sign for 14 year olds like me
sometimes when I post feedback you may not immediately see an autograph, all my autographs are on one page you may have to scroll down sometimes to find them.

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE

http://autographarmy.weebly.com/

best Trader(s)

1ben123

willing to trade private addresses for autographs or for other private addresses

looking for

Ronaldo brazil private,
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRUNO SAMMARTINO FAIL

Post by sawfan93 »

1. Resend, this has happened before, Bruno is a great signer. 2. Hogan's TTM are believed to be secretarial.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi imbatman :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

I'm starting to think he has changed his feelings of signing TTM. I have tried him 2 times in the past 7 months, and each times mine came back just like yours.. Sent my item back to me unsigned, in my SASE and he even sent my LOR back as well. I'm a lifelong fan of his so in my LOR I talked about his career and such, not just "will you sign this for me." LOL Tired of spending postage if he won't sign anymore.. UGH!!!
imbatman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by imbatman »

Yeah I used the the address in the data base in all honesty a guy should care a lot more about his fans who still respect him and write long essays explaing how much they like him but I guess it is his choice if he wants to sign
sometimes when I post feedback you may not immediately see an autograph, all my autographs are on one page you may have to scroll down sometimes to find them.

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE

http://autographarmy.weebly.com/

best Trader(s)

1ben123

willing to trade private addresses for autographs or for other private addresses

looking for

Ronaldo brazil private,
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

chadallen985 wrote:I'm starting to think he has changed his feelings of signing TTM.
Yeah... I mailed him a request long ago and I never got a reply. :neutral: