George W. Bush Bookplate Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George W. Bush Bookplate Success!

Post by charger88 »

SummerGlau wrote:
Send&Signed wrote:You're serious? You wouldn't be alive had it not been your grandparent's grandparents that came from the British empire.
Great point that idiot charger88 wouldn't even be alive right now if the British Empire wasn't already fighting a war with France at the time. They would have sent all their troops to the U.S colonies and his ancestors would have been hung as traitors. :lol:
You are briliant. Go F&&* yourself. F^&k Iran, let them all kill themselves. I'm done talking politics with a communist.
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

Oooooooobaaamaaa Obama! Your country has elected the right man.
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
Pedro Novoa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pedro Novoa »

Spud94 wrote:
Manini wrote:
Does he only do this for people living in America?
Good question! I wondered about that too, did anybody from overseas receive a bookplate from him? :D
Yes, I'm from the UK :D
What did you write for sendind a book plate?
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spud94 »

Yes, I'm from the UK :D
What did you write for sendind a book plate?
Just about how I admired him and seen him as an excellent role model etc lol
Pix Pix Pix Pix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pix Pix Pix Pix »

Send&Signed wrote:Oooooooobaaamaaa Obama! Your country has elected the right man.
And he's already announced tax increases and more spending. We'll be in China's hands by 2016.
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

charger88 wrote:You are briliant. Go F&&* yourself. F^&k Iran, let them all kill themselves. I'm done talking politics with a communist.
Thanks to the fiscal cliff and the miltary budget being cut you will be out of a job soon so you won't have to worry about Iran as you won't be involved. Guess what? Any skills you learned in the miltary are currently worthless and not accepted in the real world. So good luck with your second career at McDonalds.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

SummerGlau wrote:
charger88 wrote:You are briliant. Go F&&* yourself. F^&k Iran, let them all kill themselves. I'm done talking politics with a communist.
Thanks to the fiscal cliff and the miltary budget being cut you will be out of a job soon so you won't have to worry about Iran as you won't be involved. Guess what? Any skills you learned in the miltary are currently worthless and not accepted in the real world. So good luck with your second career at McDonalds.
Don't worry about me. Your mom is going to take care of me. She just left a few minutes ago. Tell her thanks again! [us]
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by georgethree33 »

So.... hate to interrupt this charming conversation but thought maybe we could get back to the question of the autograph on hand here?

Someone earlier asked if it was authentic. I'd like to know if it is too. I heard Bush was sending out autopenned bookplates now.

Can anyone confirm?
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

Nooo.. book plates are authentic. No longer sending them, instead he sends AP photos
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

Don't worry about me. Your mom is going to take care of me. She just left a few minutes ago. Tell her thanks again!
Juvenile, but it made me laugh.