George W. Bush Bookplate Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George W. Bush Bookplate Success!

Post by Send&Signed »

charger88 wrote:
SummerGlau wrote:
charger88 wrote:%^%$ You. You know nothing about being in the US military. Shut your face before I shut it for you! [us]
Go ahead try and shut it for me you retarded nutcase. Bet you are one one of those war hungry idiots that will throw away your vote on that long shot Mormon cult member Mitt Romney in the next election as well. :lol:
If you live in Moscow you would know all about idiots and dictators.........aka Putin. How about the Beslin school incident? All the children who died there? What is Putin on, his fifth term? Americans are not perfect but we have done many good things for this world. Fly to Los Angeles and I will shut it for you no problem. By the way, stop collecting autographs from all of our celebs and focus on your six celebs there or your country's buddy, Ahmadinejad. Do you guys even have TV or have they taken that from you too? Oh yeah, how's that long-shot looking for you commi? [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [us] [ca] [ca] [ca] [ca] [ca] [ca] [uk] [uk] [uk] [uk] [uk] [uk]
Sorry but if you are even thinking of electing Romney then I'm appalled. The best the USA can do is let Obama have another term. Romney is a terrible person.
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Keeping politics out of this BUT just to correct summerglau...President Gerald Ford was never elected President. He was appointed as Vice President for Nixon when Agnew resigned and then later when Nixon resigned he became President.
Florida Supreme Court also did not put Dubya in for a second term...No matter what you say about his first term.

Ps....Im a democrat so dont hate.
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

Sorry but if you are even thinking of electing Romney then I'm appalled. The best the USA can do is let Obama have another term. Romney is a terrible person.[/quote]
The history of your country has been filled with terrible people. That is why we kicked the crap out of you and sent you on your way. Now you guys try and play self righteous after all your oppressive behavior in the past. Your queen is a terrible person and princes are drunken bumbs. Isn't it time for Britian to try and conquer the world again and then ask the U.S. to save them? How quickly the world forgets history. Worry about your own politics, not ours. Thank you! [us]
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

charger88 wrote: The history of your country has been filled with terrible people. That is why we kicked the **** out of you and sent you on your way. Now you guys try and play self righteous after all your oppressive behavior in the past. Your queen is a terrible person and princes are drunken bumbs. Isn't it time for Britian to try and conquer the world again and then ask the U.S. to save them? How quickly the world forgets history. Worry about your own politics, not ours. Thank you! [us]
I see.. your presidents have a history of corruption, greed and stupidity. Good luck with that.

Team America: World Police.
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

Send&Signed wrote:
charger88 wrote: The history of your country has been filled with terrible people. That is why we kicked the **** out of you and sent you on your way. Now you guys try and play self righteous after all your oppressive behavior in the past. Your queen is a terrible person and princes are drunken bumbs. Isn't it time for Britian to try and conquer the world again and then ask the U.S. to save them? How quickly the world forgets history. Worry about your own politics, not ours. Thank you! [us]
I see.. your presidents have a history of corruption, greed and stupidity. Good luck with that.

I'm just saying know your own history before you judge others. We did a lot for you guys and many of us come from the same place. I actually work with military Brits, Aussies and Canadians. I'm glad they don't think or act like you. You would be speaking German if it wasn't for our Grandfathers. Not to diminish what you guys went through and sacraficed either, but America has done a lot of good things for the world. You can say what you want but don't ask for our help again. I think you just need a simple history lesson and cut back on the autograph collecting for awhile.
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

charger88 wrote:
Send&Signed wrote:

I'm just saying know your own history before you judge others. We did a lot for you guys and many of us come from the same place. I actually work with military Brits, Aussies and Canadians. I'm glad they don't think or act like you. You would be speaking German if it wasn't for our Grandfathers. Not to diminish what you guys went through and sacraficed either, but America has done a lot of good things for the world. You can say what you want but don't ask for our help again. I think you just need a simple history lesson and cut back on the autograph collecting for awhile.
You're serious? You wouldn't be alive had it not been your grandparent's grandparents that came from the British empire.

I know alot about history, and these soldiers you talk to, they mustn't have a voice of their own if they let a patriotic American boast about his so called superiority in ancestry.

As for what you did for our country, if you're talking about WW2 (you are) then I recall our pilots from the RAF were the ones shooting down the Luftwaffe. America brings nothing but trouble for the allies. They would fight anyone for oil or land. Where are the true ancestors of your land? Indeed around 40% (at least) doubt Darwin's theory of evolution. You strive in majority against gay marriage. Land of the free? Land of the "do as we say and doubt those that don't"

You open a can of beans with America.

Always waiting for more.

charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

I'm just saying know your own history before you judge others. We did a lot for you guys and many of us come from the same place. I actually work with military Brits, Aussies and Canadians. I'm glad they don't think or act like you. You would be speaking German if it wasn't for our Grandfathers. Not to diminish what you guys went through and sacraficed either, but America has done a lot of good things for the world. You can say what you want but don't ask for our help again. I think you just need a simple history lesson and cut back on the autograph collecting for awhile.[/quote]

You're serious? You wouldn't be alive had it not been your grandparent's grandparents that came from the British empire.

I know alot about history, and these soldiers you talk to, they mustn't have a voice of their own if they let a patriotic American boast about his so called superiority in ancestry.

As for what you did for our country, if you're talking about WW2 (you are) then I recall our pilots from the RAF were the ones shooting down the Luftwaffe. America brings nothing but trouble for the allies. They would fight anyone for oil or land. Where are the true ancestors of your land? Indeed around 40% (at least) doubt Darwin's theory of evolution. You strive in majority against gay marriage. Land of the free? Land of the "do as we say and doubt those that don't"

You open a can of beans with America.[/quote]

I personally want to be become an isolationist again. Close down all the bases in YOUR country, Germany, Japan, Italy etc. When **** goes wrong don't call us! Take it easy ally!
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

Send&Signed wrote:Sorry but if you are even thinking of electing Romney then I'm appalled. The best the USA can do is let Obama have another term. Romney is a terrible person.
It's idiot hillbillies like charger88 that will be happy to die in Iran fighting for President Mitt Romney. I just pray to God that those overseas votes from the die hard nutcase soldiers don't make it to the U.S on time to count in this election. :roll:
Last edited by SummerGlau on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by killempathy »

hope i get my book plate soon
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

Send&Signed wrote:You're serious? You wouldn't be alive had it not been your grandparent's grandparents that came from the British empire.
Great point that idiot charger88 wouldn't even be alive right now if the British Empire wasn't already fighting a war with France at the time. They would have sent all their troops to the U.S colonies and his ancestors would have been hung as traitors. :lol: