Stan Musial TTM Fail

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
brotherwilliam3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stan Musial TTM Fail

Post by brotherwilliam3 »

Sent my very first TTM out to a great Cardinal legend and HOFER. I sent a SASE, letter, and 4x6 photo to Stan Musial, and received the photo back returned in my SASE unsigned. A little bummed, but I understand its his time and energy.

Sent: Aug 1st
Received: Aug. 9th

Stan Musial
c/o StanTheMan Inc.
1650 Des Peres Road, Suite 125
St. Louis, MO 63131
I always respect opinions of authenticity
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Stan Musial TTM Fail

Post by coachk28 »

He charges. Some people get lucky and get a free graph.

Send $20 and he'll sign it.
nysuperfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nysuperfanno1 »

^lol don't send $20...i sent $50 and he only signed 1 card for me.
~Anthony~

Check out my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/antggenna

It is updated almost daily and I have all my TTM's on there
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

I've seen people get him for 20, even 5.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi brotherwilliam3 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Stan Musial on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

I've sent to him twice. First time, I sent a baseball and $40 and rec'd my baseball back unsigned along with my $40 check. Second time, I sent a nice letter and just simply requested if I could have his typical signed post card that he was sending out...he ended up sending me a signed index card which I liked even better.

Anytime you send less than the requested amount for guys like Musial, Berra and Ford...you risk getting your items back unsigned.
Bigautographhound

Post by Bigautographhound »

We must remember that Stan the Man is 91. However I have seen multiple successes without a fee and many from the same people on this and other sites. I have made contacts with a few people that know Mr Musial( and no they cant get me an autograph) and his situation. I have been told that if Mr Musial gets the mail he signs everything, if his people get the mail then they will send it back if there is no $ or the proper amount of money is sent. They usually send a postcard of Stan the Man with a pricelist I believe its shown on his website.
ChevroletLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChevroletLover »

Bigautographhound, I too have seen multiple successes without a fee from the same people. Your information is helpful, I sent to him once and received the unsigned postcard, and I was going to send to him again, but I'm having second thoughts based on what you said. You see, I would at least like Mr. Musial to read my letters, (even if I receive a failure), but if I'm going to pour my heart into a letter that won't get read by Mr. Musial, (and what's worse, will get read only by the family or employees, and then get thrown in the trash,) what's the effing use?
I'm so thankful to Mr. Doerr's family that they're not the same way!!!!!!

The question now is, does anyone know on what days Mr. Musial gets and reads his own mail?
You insult and you leave yourself open to be insulted. Be empathetic and considerate; be a breath of fresh air in this inconsiderate world.

bravesfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan »

Sent a LOR a MLB ball and 40 bucks to Stan the Man on Oct 7. Rec'd it back today Oct 13 unsigned with my LOR and a signed Stan Musial postcard. :) So I guess you can say this is still a success cuz the auto on he postcard is real. On the bottom of my LOR his people wrote "Mr. Musial cannot sign baseballs. The round shape is hard for him to hold and write on."
Autographs:

Baseball HOFers: 72 and counting

Others: Dale Murphy, Terry Pendleton, Evan Gattis, Victor Martinez, Billy Beane, Sid Bream, Albert Hall, Pete Rose, Miguel Cabrera, Mark McGwire, Dave Dravecky, Pat Neshek, Max Scherzer, Ken Johnson, Andre Ethier, Jerry Jones, Jennie Finch, Coach Mike Krzyzewski, Natalie Gulbis, Gary Player, Greg Norman
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

Im giving away a FREE Stan Musial autograph (and many more HOFers) ... PM me for info!