Terry Bradshaw success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
User avatar
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Terry Bradshaw success

Post by GO CUBS GO » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 pm

I'd rather "take the fun" out of the hobby by doing my research and confirming every graph I have is authentic, including those graphs other people get, then let a fellow collector believe they got something real and be the laughing stock of a forum.

LSUtigers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Terry Bradshaw success

Post by LSUtigers » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Becareful what you read. I am not sure if Terry Bradshaw always signs his TTM items, but last month I was at his Shreveport office and he was there going though stacks of envelopes and signing the items himself. I know in the 30 mins I was there talking to his secretary he must have signed 25-30 items. His secretary says he stops in about every 3 months and answers what he can.

LSUtigers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Terry Bradshaw success

Post by LSUtigers » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:55 pm

He doesn't sign items sent to him, he was only siging his 8.5"x11" picture that he was enclosing in any of the large envelopes. I seen him sign these pictures with my own eyes. But, cards and pictures sent to him, I didn not see him sign any of those. Just his picture one per each large envelope. Hope that helps clear up a bit.

User avatar
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Terry Bradshaw success

Post by GO CUBS GO » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

So your saying he provides his own photos?

LSUtigers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Terry Bradshaw success

Post by LSUtigers » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes, he had a stack of maybe 200 pictures they were 8.5"x11" in size. So you need to send a 9x12 size stamped envelope.

DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:24 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 783
Collector since: 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Terry Bradshaw success

Post by DiamondDave » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:58 am

Here's how it works. Someone mails to a celeb that may or may not sign TTM.
Immediately, here come the posts stating "congrats on that fake signature", I mean they nearly trip over one another to label everything they can as a fake, declaring themselves "experts".
Why?

Because 90% of them are dealers. The exact ones that are ruining a "hobby" for the majority of collectors. The other 10%? friends of said dealers or just plain ol' keyboard trolls.

Unless you were there watching the person sign something directly in front of you, you really will never know for sure.

Dealers are scum.
Trolls be gone!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests