Terry Bradshaw success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Terry Bradshaw success

Post by GO CUBS GO »

I'd rather "take the fun" out of the hobby by doing my research and confirming every graph I have is authentic, including those graphs other people get, then let a fellow collector believe they got something real and be the laughing stock of a forum.
LSUtigers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LSUtigers »

Becareful what you read. I am not sure if Terry Bradshaw always signs his TTM items, but last month I was at his Shreveport office and he was there going though stacks of envelopes and signing the items himself. I know in the 30 mins I was there talking to his secretary he must have signed 25-30 items. His secretary says he stops in about every 3 months and answers what he can.
LSUtigers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LSUtigers »

He doesn't sign items sent to him, he was only siging his 8.5"x11" picture that he was enclosing in any of the large envelopes. I seen him sign these pictures with my own eyes. But, cards and pictures sent to him, I didn not see him sign any of those. Just his picture one per each large envelope. Hope that helps clear up a bit.
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

So your saying he provides his own photos?
LSUtigers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LSUtigers »

Yes, he had a stack of maybe 200 pictures they were 8.5"x11" in size. So you need to send a 9x12 size stamped envelope.
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

Here's how it works. Someone mails to a celeb that may or may not sign TTM.
Immediately, here come the posts stating "congrats on that fake signature", I mean they nearly trip over one another to label everything they can as a fake, declaring themselves "experts".
Why?

Because 90% of them are dealers. The exact ones that are ruining a "hobby" for the majority of collectors. The other 10%? friends of said dealers or just plain ol' keyboard trolls.

Unless you were there watching the person sign something directly in front of you, you really will never know for sure.

Dealers are scum.
Trolls be gone!