Alan Trammell failure!!! (Arizona Diamondbacks)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jrchun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alan Trammell failure!!! (Arizona Diamondbacks)

Post by jrchun »

On 6/20/12, I sent a letter, 1 card, and SASE to:

Alan Trammell
C/o Arizona Diamondbacks
Chase Field
401 E Jefferson St
Phoenix, AZ 85004

On 7/5, I received my card back... unsigned! No explanation or anything! I've seen that lots of folks have had success with Alan in the past at the D-backs address. Any thoughts? Has anyone got him through the mail recently? Do you think he just slipped the card in the envelope, thinking he had signed it?
cardinalfan9633
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alan Trammell failure!!!

Post by cardinalfan9633 »

I got him in person, he was really, really nice. Signed whatever was being handed to him. I think he was just in a good mood because it was at fan fest and Diamondbacks' fans showed up in massive support. Now the team has been on a down slide, so don't be surprised if coaches and players are far less willing to sign. If you live in Arizona the best time to get him is the second Saturday of February when they hold fan fest or in March during spring training. Good luck!
bounty37h
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alan Trammell failure!!! (Arizona Diamondbacks)

Post by bounty37h »

While I haven't tried him in recent years, he was always a great IP and TTM signer in his playing years!
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

I got a success a couple of weeks ago through the D-Backs address. I think that he thought he signed it, like you said
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
NRC Collectibles
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NRC Collectibles »

Mine was also returned unsigned with no explanation. I had a success with him a couple weeks ago and figured I would give it another shot on his rookie card but no luck on this swing.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

maybe too many request came in so they just returned all of them
Bigautographhound

Post by Bigautographhound »

I just sent mine on Monday so hopefully he signs it. I dont know if its the case with Trammell but a friend of mine is really good friends with a few MLB players and believe it or not alot of guys actually read the letters sent to them, not saying anybodys letters are not sincere but he says players can tell who is afan and who is not. Not to say that anyone is not on this forum, When sending a letter write something about a moment in their career that was special to you. For instance I wrote a letter to a player and included in the letter that I remember watching him hit a grand slam in his first MLB game and not only did he sign my cards he sent a photo signed at his expense to me of the the HR. These guys get tons of mail and while some just dont sign at all some do and like I said a lot actually take the time to read letters so make it sincere and personal and your successes should increase. Happy collecting
drsflyd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drsflyd »

I got the same result from Mr. Trammell about 2 weeks ago. Sent LOR, 2 cards, and SASE to Diamondbacks address, received both back very quickly, but unsigned.
kc3829
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kc3829 »

i got him during spring training he signe my 1989 topps all-star he proble signed better during spring training i would wait and send then