Katelyn Epperly Rts

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jared1996
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katelyn Epperly Rts

Post by jared1996 »

i sent katelyn epperly 2 months ago.
and 2 days ago i got a rts.
it said the address was no longer valid
the address i used was the database address.

Katelyn Epperly
P.O. Box 27099
West Des Moines, IA 50265
USA
Success ttm
Peyton List
Stefanie Scott
Tiffany epsenson
olivia holt
kat mcnamara
Most wanted
Zendaya
in person
Jeff Hardy Mick foley Angelina love velvet sky mr anderson rosita sarita jeff jarrett
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katelyn Epperly Rts

Post by peter15 »

You could probably tweet her on twitter and ask her where to send it because you got a RTS
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
kaycee4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaycee4 »

YES! tweet her on twitter! She DMed me and she asked for my address and she sent me a signed photo! Good Luck :)
Successes!
TTM: Josiah Leming, Kendall Schmidt, Breath Of Soul, Katelyn Epperly, Kenzi Lewis, Shannon Magrane, Louie Vito, Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Jonas Otsuji, Monica Culpepper, Nina Acosta, Courtney Robertson, Nicki Sterling, Shawntel Newton, Aaron Goodwin, Vanna White & Pat Sajak, Snooki, Tabitha & Napoleon, Melinda Shankar x2, Charlotte Arnold, Olivia Scriven, Lyle O'Donohoe, Luke Bilyk x3, Ricardo Hoyos, Cristine Prosperi, Annie Clark, Dylan Everett, Alex Steele, Demetrius Joyette, Chloe Rose, Justin Kelly, Aislinn Paul, Munro Chambers, Jessica Tyler, AJ Saudin, Craig Arnold, Brendan Jeffers, Jajube Mandiela, Tufford Kennedy, Samii Folliott x2, Jolene Purdy, Skyler Day, Ariana Grande, Zachary Levi, Perez Hilton, Paris Hilton, Channing Tatum, Mark Salling
IP: Kellie Pickler, The Cab, All Time Low x2, Mayday Parade, The Maine x2, Sing It Loud, Cassadee Pope, Jason Castro, Lee Dewyze, Caitlin&Will
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jared1996 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

https://twitter.com/#!/Katelyn_Epperly/

{star} Katelyn Epperly on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)