It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:59 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 500kB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Re: How to add a picture to my post? *******
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Add the code to your post :)

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 pm 

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
When I post on surfmypicyures I hit upload and it just takes me to a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:31 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 57
Collector since: 2016
thor_rider_0001 wrote:
When I post on surfmypicyures I hit upload and it just takes me to a blank page. What am I doing wrong?

When I first began using SurfmyPictures, the exact thing happened to me. Later on, I found out that I need to select a picture size and resize my photo to match the size, then upload it. So, in other words, I choose (not click on, but decide) one of the photo sizes, open one of my pictures on my computer, resize it to match the photo size, save, click on the photo size, and upload.

Hope that helps!

2017 successes: Elle Fanning, Christopher Plummer, Owen Wilson, Donna Murphy, Hayley Atwell, Julie Andrews pre-print, James Earl Jones, Marissa Meyer, Simone Biles, Zachary Levi, Harrison Ford pre-print, Taraji P. Henson, Mandy Moore, Kathryn Beaumont, Judy Kuhn, Josh Gad vv, Pat Carroll, Susan Egan, Richard White, Emma Thompson, Akiane Kramarik, Jo Anne Worley, Jonathan Freeman vv, Angela Lansbury, Peter Behn, William Phipps, Donnie Dunagan, Idina Menzel vv, Tim Allen, Phil Collins, Ryan Potter, Cameron Boyce, Anika Noni Rose, Kevin Kline vv, Shirley Jones, Lisa Davis, Susan Sarandon, Colin Firth, Danny Bonaduce, Patrick Dempsey pre-print, Niketa Calame, Craig T. Nelson, Chelsea Crockett, Glenn Close, Alison Steadman, Shirley Henderson, Jeremy Gelbwaks

Check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnM9eY ... doQ/videos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:25 am 

I just seen your reply,whatever one you think is best to send it to our Facebook is also mark and Julie burak in Kingman Az 86401 both from Detroit Michigan big Tigers Michigan football fans! markandjulieburak@gmail.com is our E-mail my hubby is alway the one in Detroit tigers or Michigan baseball hats if needed. I'm so bad @this computer stuff.praying Tom selleck gets to know we are praying for him&family.love his movies blue bloods so much&him!&Sam Elliott are in our prayer always.Thank you for all your help getting to Tom selleck for me, God bless you all

Profile E-mail