Rachel McAdams Sucess!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sesjo07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rachel McAdams Sucess!!

Post by Sesjo07 »

Thanks guys!
Autographs Received TTM: Bear Grylls, Shane McDermott, Florida Georgia Line, Taylor Schilling, Felix Baumgartner, Paula Deen, Daniel Craig, Danielle Brooks, Ryan Merriman, Amanda Seyfried, Katy Perry, Hinder, Mark Ballas, Priscilla Presley, DeAngelo Williams, Reba McEntire, Matthew Lewis, John Kuhn, Jordy Nelson, Derek Sherrod, Judge Judy, Sara Ramirez, Bill Belichick, Channing and Jenna Tatum, Betty White, Bam Margera, Don Shula, Bradley Cooper, Tim Allen, Zach Galifianakis, Rachel McAdams, Maggie Smith

Purchased: Brandon Novak, Jason "Wee-Man" Acuna, Steve-O, Ryan Dunn, and Bam Margera, Chely Wright

IP: Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly, Bucky Covington, Sara Evans, Nicholas Sparks, Jodi Picoult, Michele Bachmann, James Otto, Corey Smith, Edwin McCain, Craig Morgan, Edyta Sliwinska (DWTS on Tour), Joey McIntyre (NKOTB)

Sent: Jessica Capshaw, Steve-O, Justin Bartha, Dave England, Justin Bieber, Tom Daley, Catherine Bell, Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Vangsness, Teri Polo
cijilyni
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cijilyni »

Rachel McAdams is great lady and he works hard to get this success and she deserve this. The most famous rushmyessay company is also write the article about this lady and publish in your first page of magazine.
Richer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Richer »

Sesjo07 wrote:I received my 8X10 signed in March after sending it in late December to the address in the database.

I was really surprised and excited to get this back considering it was my first attempt at an autograph through the mail and I didn't know about sending a self addressed and stamped envelope.

She's really great to her fans which is awesome! :lol:
Awesome :) Did you sent to Magnolia or William Morris Endeavor Entertainment?