Kara Edwards(Goten,Gotenks & Videl in DBZ)AWESOME SUCCESS!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kara Edwards(Goten,Gotenks & Videl in DBZ)AWESOME SUCCESS!!!

Post by sawfan93 »

I sent a LOR, SASE & 3 DBZ cards to Kara Edwards private address(PO Box), I stated in my letter that i would not give it out, you can try emailing her on her official website for the address, i recieved my cards back today signed & a handwritten letter, she signed one of the cards twice, once on the inside & once on the outside as it can fold open. Soooo happy to get this back.
This month has been great for autographs ttm, this is my 6th success this month!!
Sent: July 18th, 3 dbz cards, lor, sase
Rec:August 13th, my cards signed, & letter
cards 1 & 2, the 2nd card(blue card)is the fold out card
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26 ... ds001.jpg/
card 3 & the inside of the fold out card, she wrote "I heart Goten."
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... ds002.jpg/
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kara Edwards(Goten,Gotenks & Videl in DBZ)AWESOME SUCCES

Post by admin »

Hi sawfan93 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kara Edwards on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kara Edwards(Goten,Gotenks & Videl in DBZ)AWESOME SUCCES

Post by sawfan93 »

Thanks Admin!
sorry no envelope
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
Estevon54
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kara Edwards(Goten,Gotenks & Videl in DBZ)AWESOME SUCCESS!!!

Post by Estevon54 »

Hi can you please tell me what the po box is to send to her I've emailed her yet to hear a reply I would just really love to have a autograph from her can you please help me out