success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ddlovato
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

success!

Post by ddlovato »

I sent Michael Jordan a letter saying that my brother and my birthday is on August 1, and I asked for an autograph for my brother for a birthday present. He sent my brother 4 things, and he also sent me the same thing! My brother and I were very happy!! Our birthday is in 2 days, perfect timing! It was so nice of him to pay for postage! :D
I used the same address as on the website. :)

What
Sent: LOR
Recieved: a Signed picture, Happy Birthday paper, stickers, and a bookmark

Date
Recieved: July 30
Sent: April 17

NO comments on authenticity PLEASE

Last edited by ddlovato on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I have met: Brenda Song, Emily Osment, Debby Ryan, Elizabeth Berkley, Victorious cast (except Ariana), Christopher Straub, Big Time Rush, The McClain Sisters, Joey King, Sierra McCormick, Selena Gomez and Fifth Harmony!

Autographs TTM: Selena Gomez x5 (PP), Tiffany Thornton, Nicole Anderson, Michael Jordan, Miranda Cosgrove(VV), Big Time Rush (VV), Drew Seeley, Ashley Benson, Joey King, Miley Cyrus x4 (PP), Audrey Whitby, Debby Ryan, Gregg Sulkin, Doug Brochu, Allisyn Ashley Arm, Bailee Madison, Hayley Kiyoko, Ariana Grande, Coco Jones, Stefanie Scott, Cassie Scerbo, Katy Perry, Karan Brar

Autographs I won: Lemonade Mouth cast, Brittany Curran, Ashley Tisdale

Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, Jennette McCurdy, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Bella Thorne, Zendaya, H20: Just Add Water cast
dinge032809
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Jordan amazing success!!!!! :D

Post by dinge032809 »

Scan the picture and save it on your computer in a folder in your documents or on your desktop. Then log into fanmail. After that go to your feedback and post the picture by going down to filename. Hit browse and locate where the folder is and then click on the folder to get the picture. Click the picture and then hit upload! WHAM....Michael Jordan success picture!

Hope this helps a little! :lol:
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

Or you can use an online host like imageshack, photobucket, etc.
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aidan25 »

Wow! So gonna send to him.
Latest Success: John Deacon
Recently Sent: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Brian May, Christiano Ronaldo, Green Day, Chelsea FC
Received: http://aidanautographs.webs.com/ (And being updated often)
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page, AC/DC (Fully Signed By Band), The Rolling Stones, Zakk Wylde, Eric Clapton, Metallica(I Would Rather Get These TTM If You Wish To PM Me The Addresses For These)
PM me for addys!
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

If you are looking for a Jordan autograph... save your stamps. He only signs autographs for Upper Deck and you have to buy them through the company. He won't sign anything sent to him, nor will he send autographs. Sorry to give ya the news, but I don't want you to lose stamps that you can use for someone that actually signs for their fans.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ddlovato :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

You can upload your scans here: http://www.imageshack.us/ <<arrow$

Michael Jordan
Jump Inc.
676 North Michigan Avenue
Suite 2930
Chicago, IL 60611
USA

{star} Michael Jordan on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
pjsttm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pjsttm »

upload the PP... {up} :D
Hey, whats up guys... I made a FAIR AND FREE website for us TTMers. The site is PJsAutosTTM.com

Im not spamming. I would like to take this chance to invite you guys in my website. My website is just simple. Just register and post your success (even your failures) so that you can help others. I am the only admin there so no one will treat you UNFAIR. You can post anything but related to TTM. I only hate spams. OH By the way, DID I SAY IT IS FREE? Yes, You are FREE to look the 5000+ addresses (for now. More will come soon). If the one you are looking for is not in the list, you can request an address and I'm happy to research it for you.

Visit my site and give it a chance. It is not big and successful like this one but hey, if you tell others and many TTMers post, it will become like this... Share your TTM's. Tell to others. The site is REAL and FAIR for all the TTMers out there.

Thanks

PJsAutosTTM.com
gobrowns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gobrowns »

sorry, even though i dont see it, he usually sends AP
Received: Dirk nowitzki, troy aikman, pawn stars, john travolta email, steve young, carmelo anthony stamp, peyton manning, joe theismann, bobby doerr, bill cowher, teemu selanne, joe dumars, brad daugherty, robert parish, dan fouts, larry johnson, warren moon, mike modano, shaq, tony romo, bill stewart, dwayne johnson pp, brad brownell, tony dungy , jim calhoun, olaf kolzig, bobby bonilla, bobby petrino, lenny wilkens, brett hull, tom izzo, eric staal, john leclair, gary payton, arnold schwazenneger, mike eruzione, chris perez, joe thornton, matt laporta, mitch talbot, jaromir jagr, jon embree, ed Hochuli, alexander frolov, mike brey, rick barnes , mark fox , boomer esiason, jb homes, jim craig, justin masterson, american pickers, terrell brandon, ozzie newsome, hersey hawkins, david akers, aj hawk, craig ehlo, allen iverson, nick saban pp, vince carter, coach k email, jerry azumah,
mjbear32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjbear32 »

sorry to burst your bubble but my friend got the same thing when he sent it out
it is fake
just go to photobucket
my valuable regular, autographed, jersey, and numbered cards

http://s736.photobucket.com/home/Mjbear32/index
pm any questions or to find out some of my successes not yet posted
pokemonclub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pokemonclub »

SUCCESS! JUST GOT AN AUTOGRAPH FROM MICHAEL JORDAN! WOO HOO. USED DATABASE ADDRESS!
Recent Success: Hersey Hawkins, Dan Majerle, Robert Parish, Gary Payton, Tim Hardaway, Michael Jordan, and Dirk Nowitzki.

Favorites: Robert Parish (x2), Dwayne Johnson, Michael Jordan, Miley Cyrus, Dirk Nowitzki, and SHIGERU MIYAMOTO!