Richard Petty SUCCESS!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JayHo7284
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Richard Petty SUCCESS!!!

Post by JayHo7284 »

I sent Richard Petty a micro-helmet last month to his address at Zephyr Place in Concord, NC, and I received it back today signed in beautiful silver Sharpie. i sent the helmet, a hand-written LOR, SASE & the silver Sharpie. What a great signer from the best driver NASCAR has ever known.

Sent: 6/30/2011
Received: 7/27/2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
pjsttm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard Petty SUCCESS!!!

Post by pjsttm »

nice success!!! {up} :D
Hey, whats up guys... I made a FAIR AND FREE website for us TTMers. The site is PJsAutosTTM.com

Im not spamming. I would like to take this chance to invite you guys in my website. My website is just simple. Just register and post your success (even your failures) so that you can help others. I am the only admin there so no one will treat you UNFAIR. You can post anything but related to TTM. I only hate spams. OH By the way, DID I SAY IT IS FREE? Yes, You are FREE to look the 5000+ addresses (for now. More will come soon). If the one you are looking for is not in the list, you can request an address and I'm happy to research it for you.

Visit my site and give it a chance. It is not big and successful like this one but hey, if you tell others and many TTMers post, it will become like this... Share your TTM's. Tell to others. The site is REAL and FAIR for all the TTMers out there.

Thanks

PJsAutosTTM.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: Richard Petty SUCCESS!!!

Post by admin »

Hi JayHo7284 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Richard Petty
Petty Enterprises, Inc.
7065 Zephyr Place
Concord, NC 28027
USA

{star} Richard Petty on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)