seth macfarlane success!!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
opeyseviltwin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

seth macfarlane success!!!!!!

Post by opeyseviltwin »

i sent an index card,sase and lor + a pic of my tat of naked peter griffin to seth at the fox studio addy in data base..within a month i recieved my card back initialed and the usual pp inscribed to me(of my fave character peter)...i know it might be a sec. but its also possible that this fool knows that SOME people are just wantin to make money and sell what they get for free..and that a card that says just s.m. is worthless unless ur a TRUE fan and all you want is for your hero to pen even a few squiggles on paper for you.ya never know cause the initials that ive seen look very similar to his actual full sig..anyways here's a pic of what i got back ;) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/pertwr.png/ i'm just happy i got somethin back..when i saw the stamp on my envelope that read family guy studios i almost flipped.this is one of the most talented,twisted,funny guys i've ever had the pleasure of writing..long live family guy!!also here's a pic of my tat..keep in mind its not finished by any means :roll: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... re12q.jpg/
admin
Site Admin

Re: seth macfarlane success!!!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi opeyseviltwin :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Seth MacFarlane
"Family Guy Studios"
c/o Fox Television Animation
10201 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
USA [us]

{star} Seth MacFarlane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aidan25 »

I'm sending to him soon. How long does it take if you're out of USA?
Latest Success: John Deacon
Recently Sent: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Brian May, Christiano Ronaldo, Green Day, Chelsea FC
Received: http://aidanautographs.webs.com/ (And being updated often)
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page, AC/DC (Fully Signed By Band), The Rolling Stones, Zakk Wylde, Eric Clapton, Metallica(I Would Rather Get These TTM If You Wish To PM Me The Addresses For These)
PM me for addys!
opeyseviltwin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by opeyseviltwin »

well..not too sure about this but so far in my experience the wait time is usaully pretty close to what it is here in the states.i think it varies tho-i sent to bernard cribbins and i waited like two to three weeks extra than others who had written from within uk.either way seth seems to be pretty good at answering his mail ;-) good luck-he's definitely worth writing. :D