Julianna Margulies success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stephen_09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Julianna Margulies success

Post by stephen_09 »

I wrote to Julianna Margulies using the address here on Fanmail.biz and today I received two personalised autographs (one photo I had sent to her, the other a press photo).

Have received autographs from: Betty White, Rue McClanahan, Bea Arthur, Amber Benson, Maura Tierney.
starsnapper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Julianna Margulies success

Post by starsnapper »

HUGE congrats, I love Julianna as Alica on The Good Wife.
I have sent to her too and you mentioned you used fanmail address, but which one? there are two listed... i'd love to know so I can send to the correct address.
Thanks
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Beautiful success! I have her autograph pre-signed. But now I kind of want one with a inscription like that. She seems so sweet and I love "The Good Wife." Congrats! :D
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi stephen_09 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Julianna Margulies on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
YorkshirePaul
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by YorkshirePaul »

congratulations - excellent success. i LOVE the photo too - is that the one she provided??
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

Nice success {up}
Congrats :D
stephen_09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stephen_09 »

Admin - Yes, this is the envelope I received. :) Hope it's okay I blackened out my surname/street/postcode on the scan.

Thanks everyone :) Yes, that's the photo she provided. She sent back the one I sent to her with a simple, "To Stephen, Best, JM" and then sent the one I've posted.

And the address I used was:

Julianna Margulies
Dontanville/Frattaroli
270 Lafayette Street
Suite 402
New York, NY 10012
USA

But the return address on the envelope was:

The Good Wife
c/o CBS
524 West 57th Street
New York
NY, 10019

So I don't know if maybe that is where her fanmail is forwarded during the season?
Have received autographs from: Betty White, Rue McClanahan, Bea Arthur, Amber Benson, Maura Tierney.
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Nice success man! Lol what did you say to her?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
stephen_09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stephen_09 »

Blackhawks026 wrote:Nice success man! Lol what did you say to her?
Cheers! I just rambled about different projects I liked lol. Also, I moderate an ER message board so I talked a little about that.