Daran Norris Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
GUN5L1N6ER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daran Norris Success

Post by GUN5L1N6ER »

Sent two pictures, a LOR, and a SASE to Daran Norris on 6-18-11 to the following:
"T.U.F.F. Puppy"
Nickelodean Animation Studios
231 West Olive Ave
Burbank, CA 91502

Was super excited when they came back on 7-12-11 signed and personalized. He signed one for my son of "Cosmo" and made fairy wands out of the letter "i". He even included a personal note! My son and I have watched "Fairly Odd Parents" since it debuted and are huge fans! Picture link is below.

Do or do not. There is no try.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daran Norris Success

Post by Tabby »

Thank you so much for posting this!! I am working on a letter to him and am sending him a custom made picture of Cosmo. I wanted to send to that address but was unsure if it would get to him. Now I know. Great success!!
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
GUN5L1N6ER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GUN5L1N6ER »

Thank you so much! "Fairly Odd Parents" came out a few months after my son was born and i spent many days (and nights) rocking him while watching. As he got older, we watched it (and Spongebob) in the afternoons and evenings and he would laugh at the colors and their voices. "Cosmo" has always been his favorite. I wish you luck and can't wait to see your results!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Congratz!! I got a reply from him a coulple years ago. also sent me a handwritten note. :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

GUN5L1N6ER wrote:Thank you so much! "Fairly Odd Parents" came out a few months after my son was born and i spent many days (and nights) rocking him while watching. As he got older, we watched it (and Spongebob) in the afternoons and evenings and he would laugh at the colors and their voices. "Cosmo" has always been his favorite. I wish you luck and can't wait to see your results!
Awww that's so cute and so special. {up} Have you sent to Susan Blakeslee (Wanda) or are you going to? I am working on a Nickelodeon collage and it'll have voice actors from The Fairly Odd Parents (Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda), Rugrats (Angelica, Susan, Tommy, Phil and Lil, Chuckie), The Angry Beavers (Dag and Norbert)and CatDog (Cat and Dog). :mrgreen:
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi GUN5L1N6ER :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Daran Norris on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmd2225 »

Congratulations! I got a few photos signed by him a while back but he only autographed them. It's great to see such a "complete" response, especially the awesome details like the wand "i"s and everything. I need him on a project that I just started so I'll be sending to him again, and it's good to know that he signs well through this address. I watched "Fairly OddParents" a lot as a kid, and I always loved Cosmo. Great success! :D
VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
GUN5L1N6ER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GUN5L1N6ER »

My son and I are working on a project to get autographs of all his favorite characters as well. We have received Tara Strong and Daran Norris so far. We also sent out requests to Tom Kenny (Spongebob), Tim Conway (Barnacle Boy), Ernest Borgnine (Mermaid Man), Alyson Stoner, among others that I can't remember. I'll keep you all posted!