Kelly Clarkson (American Idol - Singer) Success!! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Felien
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Kelly Clarkson (American Idol - Singer) Success!! :)

Post by Felien »

CONGRATS with your success!!!! :D {up}
Her music is fantastic, I can't wait for her next album :)
Credit nicole175

Waiting for: Lots of TTMs
Last received: Sarah Wayne Callies, Sasha Alexander, Jackson Rathbone, Sara Ramirez, Nikki Reed, Matthew Lewis, Colin Firth, Gemma Arterton, Amanda Seyfried, Dakota Fanning, George Clooney,...
Most wanted: Jessica Capshaw
Most favourite autograph: Sara Ramirez, Sarah Wayne Callies, Wentworth Miller !!!
Sparkly
Interests:

Post by Sparkly »

Congrats Ryan!! {up} :D
It's a pity that she didn't sign your custom cards! :( You always spent a lot of time making those beautiful cards.
Did you ever see a success where she signed photos which were sent to her? I'm thinking about sending my request without including photos .....

Sparkly ?
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Tabby »

She doesn't sign items sent to her. I knew that before sending. I didn't want to waste time making custom items like I usually do so when I sent VV I didn't include anything for her to sign. I'm pretty sure she pre-signs a bunch of photos at one time. I got hers in 2007. Mine is on a different picture though. Still a nice success. It's just best to always do research before sending.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks once again for the comments!! I think Tabby is right with Kelly pre-signing a bunch of these and just sending them out when requests come in, so sending your own items isn't required for her.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by capmonte »

I'm going to give her a try...I burned up my cell phone minutes voting for her on American Idol!
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Crushphoto »

Yeah she stopped being able to sign items sent to her back when Breakaway came out. So from about 02 to 04 she signed folks items and returned them, but then she started getting so much it was just easier for her to pre sign stacks of photos to be sent out. I believe her sister is the one that helps her with her fanmail.