Kelly Clarkson (American Idol - Singer) Success!! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Kelly Clarkson (American Idol - Singer) Success!! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Whoo Hoo!! :D Got a very nice success from country/pop singer and American Idol Winner Kelly Clarkson today!! :D Very happy to have gotten a reply as the past 2 attempts with addresses I used in 2008 & 2009 resulted in a RTS and one I sent to the wrong address.

Kelly sent me a 5x7 signed photo!! :D I sent her three custom cards, but she did not return those. Thanks Kelly!

SASE:
5x7 Signed Photo:

Sent: January 7th 2011
Replied: June 25th 2011
Days Taken: 170

Address Used:

Kelly Clarkson
C/o Kelly Clarkson Fan Club
900 North Walnut Creek Dr.
Suite 100 #244
Mansfield, TX 76063
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
andrewsheath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Kelly Clarkson (American Idol - Singer) Success!! :)

Post by andrewsheath »

congrats ry :) love her music :)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks!!! I love her music as well!! Listen to it all the time! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
andrewsheath
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by andrewsheath »

so glad your like one in a million that will admit that ;) it takes guts lol
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RYAN-J »

Haha, I think she's incredible!! And I say the same for Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus too! :lol: Not sure why guys have a hard time admitting they like songs sung by girls, I'm pretty cool with it. 8)

RYAN-J 8)

Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

Hey Ryan-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

I also sent to her a couple years ago and got an RTS...I really need to send a request soon!! GREAT SUCCESS MAN!! :)

{star} Kelly Clarkson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

RebaFan 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by RYAN-J »

Thank you Rebafan!! Best of luck with your request!! hope your successful with this address as well! :D

RYAN-J 8)

gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by gghi18 »

Awesome success!! It's nice to see as popular as she is, she still signs ttm for her fans! She's terrific! Congrats :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

RYAN-J wrote:Thank you Rebafan!! Best of luck with your request!! hope your successful with this address as well! :D

RYAN-J 8)

Thanks, I hope I am too...she is a very talented singer!! "Breakaway" and "Because of You" are GREAT Songs!! :)

Aaron
AlliHeathe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by AlliHeathe »

OMG I wrote to her a long time ago (when I was 15! - I'm 21 now) and got nothing. :(

I'm scared to waste my time and money sending another letter if I don't get a response...
Total Real, Quality Autographs: 218 (+ unknowns from when I was 13/14/15 & wrote letters)
Celebrities Met In Person: 160 (+ 34 saw close up but no autograph or picture)
Chace Crawford (Avatar), Justin Timberlake (Signature), Matthew McConaughey,
Miley Cyrus, Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Ricky Martin