Mel Gibson - SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mel Gibson - SUCCESS

Post by ranbowski »

7 - Autograph

Mel Gibson

Mailed: 8/9/10 (2 - 8x10) (10 Month Turnaround)
Received: 6/11/11 Returned Both Pictures But Only Signed One

All in one week I got Mel Gibson & Dick Chaney. Only getting autographs from the nice guys now, lol. So I am curious if you think this is legit. Looks good to me but you never can tell. It is my own picture so no doubt that it isn't a PP, only one picture signed so I'm pretty sure it's not an AP. Now the last question is if it's a sec. I don't think it is, looks similar to all his other autos also it took almost a year to get back.

Mel Gibson
Icon Productions
808 Wilshire Blvd.
4th Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90401-1894

By ranbowski at 2011-06-20
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mel Gibson - SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi ranbowski :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mel Gibson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Definitely Auto-pen. You can tell by all the little dots at the beginning and end of the letters from where the pen would drop down to write them.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ranbowski »

BAD news... Ryan is pretty good at getting these right. Anyone else have an opinion? Would have mede it so much easier if he would have signed or AP both of them.
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

Sadly I second Ryan's opinion. Mel's signatures are all autopen TTM
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ranbowski »

NOOOO!!!!!!!!

Oh well, looks like I am an AP victim. Sucks because no one should wait close to a year just for an AP. Open it, run it through the machine and send it back and do it for both so people are not miss lead. Hate to hear it but at least I got Al Pacino a few days before... and that one was legit :)
RANBOWSKI

THE 2017 SUCCESS
fastsurvival
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fastsurvival »

I must tell you ( chocia? chyba jeste? polakiem) that all Al pacino are auto pen. Maybe sometimes he's signing for real but for sure mostly its autopen. I must tell you another thing: when i read this topic at the begging i thought that you were waiting for this 10 months becouse he's living in australia and once a year he's in in the usa. Now i think that maybe its true but when yoou will write to him to australia you 'll get the real one and to us you will got a fake. WWhat u think about that???
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Hi enyone wanna help me? I Got My Ian McKellen autograph back To day But is it à autopen? It have dots where the pen have stopped But its personlized and. McKellen is god with fan mail right? He send me à pic Of him as Gandalf
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ranbowski »

First off, Al Pacino is legit... Not an AP or a sec. Second we,ve already stated that this Mel Gibson is an AP. Mel Gibson is in the US a lot more than what you are stating.
RANBOWSKI

THE 2017 SUCCESS