Ricco Ross Success... ummm, you be the judge...

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Trilobite

Ricco Ross Success... ummm, you be the judge...

Post by Trilobite »

OK, on 6-3-11 I sent Ricco Ross (from Aliens) a LOR, 8x10 and SASE. Got it back today...more or less in one piece... 6-20-11

First off, the envelope has a coffee ring on it where someone set a coffee mug down on it. The back of the envelope has a nasty coffee spill. My LOR is in it, stuck fast to the picture (from said coffee spill). The top of the photo is also mangled. My LOR has a handwritten note that, to paraphrase, apologizes to me for the condition of the photo, he says his dog, Coco, got a hold of it. I guess that's why it's mangled unless his dog also drinks coffee.

I'm not upset... it's actually kinda funny, but I'd like a Aliens photo that's in good condition. Can anyone recommend a good method of getting the stuck on paper off the photo? The photo isn't ripped, it's what left of the LOR that's still stuck to the photo.

He sent along another 8x10, this one of Babylon 5.

Sent to:
Kazarian Spencer & Associates
11969 Ventura Blvd. 3rd Floor
Box 7409
Studio City, CA 91604

Note:
My pic:
His Pic:
Envelope:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my autographs here http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... utographs/
Comments on authenticity welcomed. I don't want to collect fake junk.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ricco Ross Success... ummm, you be the judge...

Post by admin »

Hi Trilobite :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ricco Ross on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)