Ben Roethlisberger Success!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mgiese84
$10 gift certificate winner

Ben Roethlisberger Success!!!!

Post by mgiese84 »

Sent LOR, SASE, and picture to Ben Roethlisberger on 5/10/11.

Address Used:
His home address in Pennsylvania. Sorry I can't give out the actual address.

Received picture back signed on 6/6/11.

Envelope: http://gallery.me.com/mgiese84#100030/B ... Envelope_1

Picture: http://gallery.me.com/mgiese84#100030/B ... olor=black
Recent Successes: Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR), Ernie Banks, Matt Kenseth, Denny Hamlin, Jamie McMurry, Josh Hamilton, Larry the Cable Guy, Stan Musial, Ralph Kiner, Hulk Hogan

Check Out My Autograph Collection:
http://gallery.me.com/mgiese84#100030
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ben Roethlisberger Success!!!!

Post by charger88 »

Why exactly are you posting this then? It's ok, I have no desire to have a predator's signature anyway.
Last edited by charger88 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dudeinohio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dudeinohio »

was wondering the same thing. had people like that in the wrestling collectors thread, i got this person, but i cant share the address. yeah, thanks for nothing
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi mgiese84 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Ben Roethlisberger
Rep 1 Sports Group
2 Corporate Park
Suite 106
Irvine, CA 92606
USA

{star} Ben Roethlisberger on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
lucasolson81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucasolson81 »

Roethlisberger Sucks!
"Metta World Peace"
mgiese84

Post by mgiese84 »

To everyone whose asking me why I posted this success in the first place, I say when it comes to home addresses I won't give them out. How would you like to have your home address posted all over the internet? Anyone would then be able to send you junk and spam all the time. The reason I posted it is to let everyone know that he will sign if you do a little investigation and find the address for yourself. Then feel free to post it everywhere should you desire. At least I won't have that on my conscious when he starts getting a million pieces of mail daily.
Recent Successes: Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR), Ernie Banks, Matt Kenseth, Denny Hamlin, Jamie McMurry, Josh Hamilton, Larry the Cable Guy, Stan Musial, Ralph Kiner, Hulk Hogan

ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

to the people complaining, it doesn't really matter. if the address was shared, the moment mr. R gets flooded with mail he'd quit signing TTM.

its happend to some of the wrestlers which is why a lot of people stopped sharing.

finding addresses isn't impossible it just takes time. fact is a lot of people just ruin it for the real collector. if you are one then you'd take the time to find it yourself.

congrats on the success, he's a great QB
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
LotsofAutos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LotsofAutos »

mgiese84 wrote:To everyone whose asking me why I posted this success in the first place, I say when it comes to home addresses I won't give them out. How would you like to have your home address posted all over the internet? Anyone would then be able to send you junk and spam all the time. The reason I posted it is to let everyone know that he will sign if you do a little investigation and find the address for yourself. Then feel free to post it everywhere should you desire. At least I won't have that on my conscious when he starts getting a million pieces of mail daily.
Agreed!, I have gotten many autographs of today's football,baseball and basketball stars using home addresses. I promised everyone that I sent out I would not share the address with anyone. Almost all the athletes sent not only a card signed but a little note as well thanking me for keeping their addresses private. Congrats on the success, enjoy it. If people want it bad enough they wont mind doing their own research.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

mgiese84 wrote:To everyone whose asking me why I posted this success in the first place, I say when it comes to home addresses I won't give them out. How would you like to have your home address posted all over the internet? Anyone would then be able to send you junk and spam all the time. The reason I posted it is to let everyone know that he will sign if you do a little investigation and find the address for yourself. Then feel free to post it everywhere should you desire. At least I won't have that on my conscious when he starts getting a million pieces of mail daily.
I agree with you in some ways. However, you contradict yourself in that you even posted this in the first place. If a "true collector" wanted to find out what you did, they would have accomplished it without this post. I'm not saying you are, as I don't know you, but it often seems that some people like to brag on here. Like I said, I don't value him as a person so it doesn't really matter to me. I'm glad you are happy with it.
mgiese84

Post by mgiese84 »

charger88 wrote:
I agree with you in some ways. However, you contradict yourself in that you even posted this in the first place. If a "true collector" wanted to find out what you did, they would have accomplished it without this post. I'm not saying you are, as I don't know you, but it often seems that some people like to brag on here. Like I said, I don't value him as a person so it doesn't really matter to me. I'm glad you are happy with it.

The only reason I posted my success is to let others know that he does in fact sign. A lot of celebrities, as you know, won't sign and I appreciate knowing that ahead of time. I don't like wasting my time/money/effort and I'm sure others dont either. The reason I wrote to him is my cousin used to play against him in college. I thought it was cool to see how far he has come since then.