ROXANNE PALLETT FAILURE

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ronson69
$10 gift certificate winner

ROXANNE PALLETT FAILURE

Post by ronson69 »

I sent a LOR, SASE and a photo to Roxanne Pallett using the address in the database. Yesterday i got back my photo in my SASE UN-signed. I understand that not everybody will sign but the thing that has annoyed me about this one is i even sent an e-mail via Roxanne's offical website using the contact us before sending the request off. I got an e-mail back from them saying that if i was to send a SASE and my own photo then Roxanne would most defienately sign it for me. I have since e-mailed them again asking if they know what happened, and as of yet i have heard nothing back. Quite dissappointed, but never mind.
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ROXANNE PALLETT FAILURE

Post by clash6361 »

ronson69 wrote:I sent a LOR, SASE and a photo to Roxanne Pallett using the address in the database. Yesterday i got back my photo in my SASE UN-signed. I understand that not everybody will sign but the thing that has annoyed me about this one is i even sent an e-mail via Roxanne's offical website using the contact us before sending the request off. I got an e-mail back from them saying that if i was to send a SASE and my own photo then Roxanne would most defienately sign it for me. I have since e-mailed them again asking if they know what happened, and as of yet i have heard nothing back. Quite dissappointed, but never mind.
That's unfortunate :neutral:

Hopefully they will explain in your email. {up}

Don't give up ;)
Sent Out Recently: Amanda Seyfried (13/10/2012)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ronson69 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your failure :(

{star} Roxanne Pallett on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

did you send to cole kitchen? if so im still awaiting mine since before xmas, i sent her a letter and 2 8x10 photos
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

i dont think there very organized im wondering if they sent mine back too and they were lost in the post
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
ronson69

Post by ronson69 »

yeah was sent to cole kitchenn. I even sent e-mail before sending off and was told that if i was to supply my own photo it would def be sent back signed to me. Send e-mail asking what happened over a week ago and heard nothing back