the Troggs ("Wild Thing" + more) success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

the Troggs ("Wild Thing" + more) success

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

Mailed to 60's rock n roll legends the Troggs ( WILD THING / ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND ME) June 14, 2010 @ The Troggs Fan Club / C/O Jacqueline Ryan / 56 Waite Davies Road / Lee / London SE12 0ND /United Kingdom. Included their Greatest Hits CD booklet, $5.00 for return postage & SAE.

Rcv'd May 23, 2011 in my SAE (SAE had large Royal Mail stamp, could not read postmark) my signed CD booklet. Also included in the envelope was a nice personal note apologizing for the delay a Troggs fan Club flyer and a second (much appreciated but unexpected) signed photo. I had nearly given up hope of getting a response, but this goes to show that class will out and the unexpected can come back at any time. This CD will make a nice addition to the CD's on my wall when I get it matted and framed.
I have been asked many times about trading / selling some of my autographs. I am sorry but my collection is not and will not be for sale.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: the Troggs ("Wild Thing" + more) success

Post by RYAN-J »

Haha! No way!! another Troggs fan! :lol: I have been chatting back and forth with Jacqueline as well this past week and mine should be on it's way soon as well!! :D Can you please post photos of your success?? :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Re: the Troggs ("Wild Thing" + more) success

Post by admin »

Hi Dana :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} The Troggs on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)