Chaim Topol

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JackietheStripper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chaim Topol

Post by JackietheStripper »

I sent a letter to Chaim Topol on the 21st of March 2011. Chaim Topol is famous for playing Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof, both in the movie and on stage.

Address used:
Chaim Topol
22 Vale Court
Maidville
London W9
UK

I sent him four pictures (I wrote that he didn't have to sign all of them, but he signed all four.. not that I'm complaining!), a letter of reply and a couple of IRC's.
I recieved a letter back on the 11th of May and I was extremely happy when I realised who had sent it. He sent the letter I wrote to him back to me with a big "check"-mark on it (I know he has done that before), and he was kind enough to add a cardboard-piece so that the letter wouldn't be bent.

Autographs:
http://img233.imageshack.us/i/autografc ... ol001.jpg/

Envelope:
http://img808.imageshack.us/i/autografc ... ol002.jpg/

This is the first success I've had outside of my own country, and as a huge fan I'm very happy with this feedback. :)
Last recieved: Geoffrey Rush.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chaim Topol

Post by RYAN-J »

Awesome success!! And fantastic photos! where did you get those??

RYAN J. 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
JackietheStripper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

RYAN-J wrote:Awesome success!! And fantastic photos! where did you get those??

RYAN J. 8)
:D

I found the pictures on Google Images and got my mom to print them out for me where she works.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Awesome thanks!! :D Congratz again!! fiddler on the roof is amazing!

RYAN J. 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
JackietheStripper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

RYAN-J wrote:Awesome thanks!! :D Congratz again!! fiddler on the roof is amazing!

RYAN J. 8)
No problem, they weren't that hard to find if I remember correctly.

And yes, I agree, Fiddler on the Roof is amazing. :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi JackietheStripper :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Chaim Topol on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Dickiebart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dickiebart »

Very cool. {up} {up} Congrats JackieTheStripper.
http://007collection.blogspot.com I collect anything James Bond! Autographs on my site!
Sent out: Diana Rigg, Christopher Lee, Sean Bean, Caterina Murino, Olga Kurylenko, Anatole Taubman, Caroline Munro, Richard Kiel.
JackietheStripper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dickiebart wrote:Very cool. {up} {up} Congrats JackieTheStripper.