NHL - Braden Holtby RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

NHL - Braden Holtby RTS

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Sent items to address below on 5/19/23 and received envelope back 6/3/23 RTS Unable to Forward.

414 Franklin Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-4123
Please help with the following addresses: Allen Iverson, Chad Johnson, Clinton Portis, Dave Chappelle, Dwayne Johnson, JJ Watt, Marcus Washington, Marshawn Lynch, Motley Crue members, Pete Rose, Poison members, Rick the model Martel, Ryan Zimmerman, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Troy Aikman, Undertaker, Randy Moss, Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: NHL - Braden Holtby RTS

Post by admin »

Hi LS6Chevelle :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :) :

Braden Holtby
The sports Corporation
Suite 1103
10088 102 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 2Z1
Canada

https://thesportscorporation.com/players/

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: NHL - Braden Holtby RTS

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Does anyone have any advice on how to pay for SASE FROM Canada Eh TO US? I'm nervous I did it wrong when I sent to Bret Hart on 12/16/22 and will continue to be nervous until it gets returned.
Please help with the following addresses: Allen Iverson, Chad Johnson, Clinton Portis, Dave Chappelle, Dwayne Johnson, JJ Watt, Marcus Washington, Marshawn Lynch, Motley Crue members, Pete Rose, Poison members, Rick the model Martel, Ryan Zimmerman, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Troy Aikman, Undertaker, Randy Moss, Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty.