NCAA Football (Michigan) - Jim Harbaugh Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

NCAA Football (Michigan) - Jim Harbaugh Success

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Sent 8x10's to address below on 4/14/23 and received them back signed on 5/24/23.

Athletic Department University Of Michigan.
1000 South State Street.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Please help with the following addresses: Allen Iverson, Chad Johnson, Clinton Portis, Dave Chappelle, Dwayne Johnson, JJ Watt, Marcus Washington, Marshawn Lynch, Motley Crue members, Pete Rose, Poison members, Rick the model Martel, Ryan Zimmerman, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Troy Aikman, Undertaker, Randy Moss, Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty.
Strike1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NCAA Football (Michigan) - Jim Harbaugh Success

Post by Strike1 »

LS6Chevelle wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:27 pm Sent 8x10's to address below on 4/14/23 and received them back signed on 5/24/23.

1000 South State Street.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Really? Harbaugh and the school didn’t do that for me when I sent that there, due to NCAA compliance laws.
LS6Chevelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LS6Chevelle »

Strike1 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:44 pm
LS6Chevelle wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:27 pm Sent 8x10's to address below on 4/14/23 and received them back signed on 5/24/23.

1000 South State Street.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Really? Harbaugh and the school didn’t do that for me when I sent that there, due to NCAA compliance laws.
I was a little surprised that he actually signed and returned the pictures, especially as quickly as he did. I have found that College coaches are usually pretty good with signing requests; kind of a PR thing for them...
Please help with the following addresses: Allen Iverson, Chad Johnson, Clinton Portis, Dave Chappelle, Dwayne Johnson, JJ Watt, Marcus Washington, Marshawn Lynch, Motley Crue members, Pete Rose, Poison members, Rick the model Martel, Ryan Zimmerman, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, Troy Aikman, Undertaker, Randy Moss, Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LS6Chevelle :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jim Harbaugh on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)