Wynn Everett Actress

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wynn Everett Actress

Post by caappy »

Wynn Everett is an American actress. Everett has made appearances on television in House of Lies, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, The Event, The Mentalist, Outlaw and the TNT pilot Bird Dog. She has had roles in Root (2004), End of the Spear (2006), as well as playing one of Charlie Wilson's office staff in Charlie Wilson's War (2007). She worked as a green room coordinator on Good Morning America. Everett's poetry has been published in The Curator, Darling Magazine, River Poets Anthology and Wilderness House Literary Review. She appeared as Tamara Hart in the HBO drama series The Newsroom, from 2012 to 2013, Everett was cast in season 2 of the ABC drama Marvel's Agent Carter as Whitney Frost.. In 2020, Everett played Ellen Johnson, the beloved guidance counsellor of Willingham Academy in the sole season of the Netflix series Teenage Bounty Hunters. In 2021, Everett was cast in season 3 of Doom Patrol as Shelley Byron.

Sent her 2 photos on 2 Sep and got them back signed on 17 Sep..

Ms Wynn Everett
Address removed
admin
Site Admin

Re: Wynn Everett Actress

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the picture and envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Wynn Everett on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
sillydillyDC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sillydillyDC »

I sent to that Address and it was returned to me with Return to Sender Stamp. I called this neighborhood and they said she was renting there while shooting and is now in Los angeles. They gave me her LA house 530 Molino Street, Loft 204. Los Angeles, CA 90013. I am sending there today.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sillydillyDC wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:02 pm I sent to that Address and it was returned to me with Return to Sender Stamp. I called this neighborhood and they said she was renting there while shooting and is now in Los angeles. They gave me her LA house 530 Molino Street, Loft 204. Los Angeles, CA 90013. I am sending there today.
Try:

Wynn Everett
305 Trilith Pkwy
Ste 300 #1596
Fayetteville, GA 30214
USA

Fanmail 8)