Regina King RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
nearlyclearly
$10 gift certificate winner

Regina King RTS

Post by nearlyclearly »

Address Used:

CMM, LLP
5700 Canoga Avenue
Suite 300
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Dave331976

Re: Regina King RTS

Post by Dave331976 »

Regina King
C/O Mike Liotta
PR Machine
4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd. # 274
Los Angeles, CA. 91607
nearlyclearly

Post by nearlyclearly »

Thanks, Dave... I'll try that.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi nearlyclearly :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :) :

Regina King
Royal Ties Productions, Inc.
21700 Oxnard Street
Suite 660
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Regina King on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
ZivaOwnsMyHeart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ZivaOwnsMyHeart »

I DON'T TRUST THE ADMINS AS FAR AS I CAN THROW THEM. HOWEVER I HOPE YOU GET A RESPONSE FROM REGINA! THE ADMINS ARE VERY UNRELIABLE, WHEN YOU TELL THEM SOMETHING THAT NEEDS CHANGING OR TO ADD A BACK UP ADDRESS THEY SAY OH THIS ADDRESS SHOULD WORK BLAH BLAH, COMPLETELY IGNORING WHAT YOU SAID! SO JUST BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!
nearlyclearly

Post by nearlyclearly »

Hopefully, with time, you have better success. I think Admin does a great job. They require our feedback to know if something needs updating and in turn, they help us find the best address. Every time I have gotten an RTS, Admin has a new address I can try within a day. If anything, they're invested in us having success so people continue to visit the site.

I would not have the great successes I have today if this site/Admin weren't doing a great job so I thank them for that.
ZivaOwnsMyHeart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ZivaOwnsMyHeart »

nearlyclearly wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:31 pm Hopefully, with time, you have better success. I think Admin does a great job. They require our feedback to know if something needs updating and in turn, they help us find the best address. Every time I have gotten an RTS, Admin has a new address I can try within a day. If anything, they're invested in us having success so people continue to visit the site.

I would not have the great successes I have today if this site/Admin weren't doing a great job so I thank them for that.
I am glad you have had such great success, I too have had great successes too, however they do not acknowledge the fact that I told them that they needed to update an address they tell me the one they have is correct and they don't bother changing the address that I provided, even as a secondary address. If they cared so damn much they would actually listen and stop ignoring people