Liam Neeson TTM Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Liam Neeson TTM Success!

Post by camnc123 »

kinselag wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:19 pm
Greg2600 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:11 am
kinselag wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:13 pm

Then don't... No one is making you.
I won't trust me, but this forum has existed for a decade, and everyone just posts photos one click away. There's people doing full video podcasts now for their TTM returns. It's ridiculous.
Then let them… They don’t have to post at all, but when they get a new success, they like sharing. There’s been a “YouTube” option on the forum for a long time so it was meant for videos too.
I like posting videos but I get why people would rather a picture, I just like to talk a little about how I went about getting the signatures and whatnot.
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by camnc123 »

Greg2600 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:55 pm
camnc123 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:19 pm I like posting videos but I get why people would rather a picture, I just like to talk a little about how I went about getting the signatures and whatnot.
Let me back track, I didn't mean to be harsh. Posting the video is perfectly fine, in fact I've watched a few of yours. However, I just wanted to make the point that a lot of us are likely to skip them, and if you had the time to also post a photo that would be welcome. {??}
Haha I get it, thanks for watching too. I gotta figure out how "surfmyphotos" works, then I'll post photos left and right. :)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

kinselag wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:05 pm
northwellguy wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:55 pm LMFAO! Not even close to real. What a joke. So fake. Wants to get ppl to go to his tiktok. Loser.
It is 100% real… Like without a doubt real. If he mailed it to Spain and then it came from Ireland, what do you think happened? It looks just like his autograph too. Come on man, use your head.
Not a chance.

But whatever. Think it's real and enjoy your sec fake.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by camnc123 »

northwellguy wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:42 pm
northwellguy wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:55 pm LMFAO! Not even close to real. What a joke. So fake. Wants to get ppl to go to his tiktok. Loser.
It is 100% real… Like without a doubt real. If he mailed it to Spain and then it came from Ireland, what do you think happened? It looks just like his autograph too. Come on man, use your head.
Not a chance.

Idk man I gotta disagree. Google photos of his autograph, it looks real similar. Plus it’s kinda unusual for secs to personalize AND add a quote. I could be dead wrong, that’s just what I think
DELTA FAN
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DELTA FAN »

Fantastic success! Congrats
TalesFromTheCollection

Post by TalesFromTheCollection »

DELTA FAN wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:10 pm Fantastic success! Congrats
Thanks, appreciate it!
Fan Mail & Autograph Blog: http://www.talesfromthecollection.com
Autograph Podcast:https://www.youtube.com/@TalesFromTheCo ... n/podcasts

👇 BEST SUPPLIES FOR THROUGH THE MAIL (TTM) AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING
1?? 8x10 photo printing - https://amzn.to/3IthJZS
2??. Forever Stamps - https://amzn.to/3ufru98
3??. 9.5×12.5 inch envelopes - https://amzn.to/3wn2cZi
4??. 9×12 inch return envelopes - https://amzn.to/3qnRr52
DELTA FAN

Post by DELTA FAN »

Not a chance.

Everyone's is fake but "Lord Northwellguy" is the expert of what is authentic or what is not. Do something constructive in your life instead of making people doubt what they do!!
kinselag
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kinselag »

DELTA FAN wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:15 pm

Not a chance.

Everyone's is fake but "Lord Northwellguy" is the expert of what is authentic or what is not. Do something constructive in your life instead of making people doubt what they do!!
Any A list celebrity he thinks is fake. Just ignore him.
DELTA FAN

Post by DELTA FAN »

kinselag wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:51 pm

Not a chance.

Any A list celebrity he thinks is fake. Just ignore him.
Copy that {up}
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Not a chance.

Thanks Dad
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.