Jennifer Tilly RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Image Sponsored link: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial - Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image 8/15/2020 All passwords have been reset. To retrieve your new password click here
frank0132018
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Jennifer Tilly RTS

Post by frank0132018 »

RTS
Jennifer Tilly
Tom Monjack Celebrity Enterprises
28650 Avenida Maravilla, Suite A
Cathedral City, CA 92234-8115

Stated JT no longer at this address.

Used email for fanmail. Got a reply that stated JT is not doing anymore autographs at this time.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Jennifer Tilly RTS

Post by admin »

Hi frank0132018 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Tilly on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Greg2600
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Re: Jennifer Tilly RTS

Post by Greg2600 »

The company who handled her mail has some photos still available signed, for sale. Probably the only way to get Jennifer for the foreseeable future.
Tom Monjack Celebrity Enterprises

Anyone still interested in an actual signed photo of JENNIFER TILLY from BRIDE OF CHUCKY? Grab yours before they're gone for good!
Since JENNIFER TILLY no longer signs photos, this is one of your last chances to obtain an authentic signed photo that you know Jennifer actually signed (I have seen fake ones on E-Bay and other sites). I am making them available for sale at $30.00 each, plus $5.00 shipping and handling within the US and $8.00 shipping and handling internationally. Payment is via Paypal. Email your request to TomMonjackTMCE@gmail.com with your name and COMPLETE mailing address and I will respond with the payment details. Please put in the subject line JENNIFER TILLY CHUCKY PHOTO SALE. 🙂
Follow my In Person Successes on Twitter