Alejandro Villanueva NFL Steelers.. Fakes (Pittsburgh Steelers)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alejandro Villanueva NFL Steelers.. Fakes (Pittsburgh Steelers)

Post by caappy »

Sent a card and a photo to Mr Villanueva in care of the Pittsburgh Steelers on 29 Sep, and on 22 Oct got back a large envelope addressed from the Pittsburgh Steelers organization that contained my unsigned items, my return envelope, and 2 autopenned 8X10s.. there was a printed note saying "We recently received your letter requesting an autograph on the enclosed pictures. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommondate your request. We would like to thank you for your tremendous support! The fans are a big part of the team!.. As a token of our appreciation, we have enclosed signed photos of Aljandro Villanueve for you.. Sincerely, Pittsburgh Steelers Football Club..

Signatures on the 2 photos are exactly the same... guess I will try him during the off season and send to his home.. oh well...
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alajandro Villanueva NFL Steelers.. Fakes

Post by caappy »

I really do not believe that Mr Villanueva ever saw my request.. The team just sent them out automatically..
admin
Site Admin

Re: Alejandro Villanueva NFL Steelers.. Fakes (Pittsburgh Steelers)

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the photos and envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Pittsburgh Steelers on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)