Alyson Stoner Strange response

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rscampb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alyson Stoner Strange response

Post by rscampb »

I wrote to Alyson Stoner on 20 February 2020 at:

P.O. Box 801630, Santa Clarita, CA 91380

I sent a 3X5 card, 8X10 photo and a SASE with each request.

On 10 August 2020 I received my 8X10 picture defaced. Somebody drew on a mustache and wrote poop with lines drawn to her rear.

Sorry still using dial-up so I cannot upload a scan.

For all the trolls who are still living in their mother’s basement, receiving free internet on her dime and feel that it is necessary to act a fool and claim that if I do not post a picture, I did not receive a response. Don’t bother your opinion is meaningless and without merit.
Lmarlowe34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Strange response

Post by Lmarlowe34 »

Maybe she doesn’t live there anymore and the person who does now, did that and sent it back to you?
rscampb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alyson Stoner Strange response

Post by rscampb »

I thought about that and told the Post Master that somebody may have intercepted her mail.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi rscampb :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

This address should work :P :

Alyson Stoner
Turnthevolumeup, Inc.
1880 Century Park East
Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA

{star} Alyson Stoner on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

She has moved or it was delivered to the wrong PO box and whoever received your letter decided to play a stupid joke. Nobody at the post office "intercepted" it. They are far too busy and simply do not care about your letter as they deal with tens of thousands a day.

I still don't understand why you cannot take a pic with your phone and email or text it to yourself then use imgur to post a photo. It's really easy. No need to scan. Unless you don't have a smartphone. If you'd like to know how to do it, just ask.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.