Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

BeatlesFan#1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:09 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by BeatlesFan#1 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:19 pm

To whom it may concern,

I wrote to Paul McCartneys fan club in London twice, once 2 years ago and another time before that 4 years ago, both asking for an autographed photo but didn’t receive anything. May I ask your fan club for an autographed picture of Paul McCartney? I have all of his albums and have been an avid fan for many years. All I would like is a little picture of Paul McCartney with his official autograph to hang on my wall. I have always since I was little dreamed of getting an autographed picture of Paul McCartney. I would really appreciate any help I can get with this. Thank you.

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 99132
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:50 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by admin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:02 am

Hi BeatlesFan#1 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Paul McCartney
MPL Music Publishing, Inc.
41 West 54th Street
New York, NY 10019-5404
USA

{star} Paul McCartney on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

xmalletmasterx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:25 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by xmalletmasterx » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:22 am

BeatlesFan#1 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:19 pm
To whom it may concern,

I wrote to Paul McCartneys fan club in London twice, once 2 years ago and another time before that 4 years ago, both asking for an autographed photo but didn’t receive anything. May I ask your fan club for an autographed picture of Paul McCartney? I have all of his albums and have been an avid fan for many years. All I would like is a little picture of Paul McCartney with his official autograph to hang on my wall. I have always since I was little dreamed of getting an autographed picture of Paul McCartney. I would really appreciate any help I can get with this. Thank you.
That's not how this works. We are not the Paul McCartney fan club. This is a forum.

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:10 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by northwellguy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:22 am

Yeah sure I have a autographed 8x10 of Paul McCartney - I'll even get it personalized and get Paul to send you a video message too!!!
Simply send $1000 to me and for sure I will 100% get it to you, totally guaranteed
PM me for details
2020 successes: Lennie James, Jasper Paakonen, Cliff Curtis, Kevin McNally, James Purefoy, Jessica Parker-Kennedy, Shannyn Sossamon

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

DIV
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by DIV » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:03 am

northwellguy wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:22 am
Yeah sure I have a autographed 8x10 of Paul McCartney - I'll even get it personalized and get Paul to send you a video message too!!!
Simply send $1000 to me and for sure I will 100% get it to you, totally guaranteed
PM me for details
it's just a dream .... it's not possible. I had a conversation with one of my close friends with Paul (I won't say who this person is) and he said that they have a rule that Paul forbade them to ask him for an autograph .... That's how it is now. It is necessary to sign only in person at the meeting, and then Paul gives no more than 5 autographs in one meeting .... And you are talking about something here .... dreams ... For $ 1000 you can buy an autograph from the 60s. ...

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:10 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by northwellguy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:28 am

DIV wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:03 am
northwellguy wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:22 am
Yeah sure I have a autographed 8x10 of Paul McCartney - I'll even get it personalized and get Paul to send you a video message too!!!
Simply send $1000 to me and for sure I will 100% get it to you, totally guaranteed
PM me for details
it's just a dream .... it's not possible. I had a conversation with one of my close friends with Paul (I won't say who this person is) and he said that they have a rule that Paul forbade them to ask him for an autograph .... That's how it is now. It is necessary to sign only in person at the meeting, and then Paul gives no more than 5 autographs in one meeting .... And you are talking about something here .... dreams ... For $ 1000 you can buy an autograph from the 60s. ...
Do you even know what sarcasm is?
2020 successes: Lennie James, Jasper Paakonen, Cliff Curtis, Kevin McNally, James Purefoy, Jessica Parker-Kennedy, Shannyn Sossamon

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:46 pm
Interests: collecting autograph baseball cards football cards and celebrities
Autographs received: 1750
Collector since: 2003
Location: new york

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by mjn » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:33 pm

scammer

nevermindof2005
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:53 pm
Interests: Music & Bands
Autographs received: 5
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by nevermindof2005 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:55 pm

From what I know, Paul doesn't do fanmail anymore

tardis2006johnb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:32 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Sent a letter to Paul McCartney

Post by tardis2006johnb » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:14 pm

NO DUH!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests