My Autographs from Bonnie Wright

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MarkyG2020
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: My Autographs from Bonnie Wright

Post by MarkyG2020 »

Does mail even move that fast?
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

MarkyG2020 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:22 pm Does mail even move that fast?
in reality, no. I'm not sure where OP is from (no country is listed on their profile), but if you're sending a letter to someone in the same country as yourself, at least in the US, it arrives within 3 days usually. The whole process (if the celeb answers immediately, or catch them via venue) takes about a week. This post assumes that Bonnie had immediately received and responded to their request, and sent it out the same day, also assuming that OP also lives in the UK.
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
AutographCollector07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographCollector07 »

Only problem of this success. Bonnie Wright lives in the US. From what I have seen she does not live in the UK anymore. She lives in the USA and visits the UK. So idk how the OP got a autograph from the USA in 7 days let alone the time it took to be shipped over there and with this pandemic it takes like 2 weeks to arrive in the USA. I personally call this success a fake.
I am a Huge Harry Potter, Disney and Pixar fan. I really enjoy collecting autographs. i will not reveal private addresses due to privacy.
Autographs received: 61
Authentic: 54
Pre-prints and autopen: 2
Purchased: 4
Unknown: 1
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

I had no idea that she had moved to the US. According to the Pinterest post, they live in the UK. Even if they lived in the same country, it would still take 6 days to return (not counting Sundays) IF it was answered immediately. There's no doubt that this is fake. Between OP saying that they had 5 pictures personalized and signed, them (re)posting a pretty obviously preprinted autographd promo picture (if you even look at her post on Pinterest it says "saved by *User* instead of posted), as well as taking forever to even provide fake proof.
I feel like I'm on Mythbusters lol
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,