My Autographs from Bonnie Wright

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Coronovirus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: My Autographs from Bonnie Wright

Post by Coronovirus »

What is your problem? I WILL upload some photos. πŸ“·πŸ“·
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by kreecher »

Coronovirus wrote: ↑Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:59 am
northwellguy wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:56 pm
kreecher wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:47 pm Terribly sorry, I just don't get. In what middle age and country should one live in year 2020 not to be able to upload a single photo..... :shock: :shock:
Exactly
Unless you are full of crap and don't actually have anything
surfmypictures or imgur are so easy to use
I am sooooo sorry. why are you so rude?
I am no rude at all and have absolutely no intention to be one. There's no reason for me to be rude, please get it right.
This site is intended to form some sort of a community of people, who collect autographs, to share their successes, ideas and to discuss all this.
When you (or somebody else) post a note about having received an autograph TTM (through the mail) and do not post a pic, this becomes absolutely meaningless. Especially in the case of Bonnie Wright, who is known to reply with pre-prints. I never saw an authentic or pre-signed by her on this forum.

Moreover, posting a picture is soooooo freaking simple today. It is possible with a phone worth 20 dollars and an internet connection you already have. In the opposite, posting a success without providing a picture may be considered "rude", like.... what are the others supposed to do? To accept the word and envy, or what? I doubt anybody will accept this experience and try their luck and mail Bonnie Wright hoping to receive another pre-print.....
You know what I mean?

In the opposite, if you mail for example Dame Judi Dench and you receive another 1000000th photo from her, I believe everybody will agree, you can just post: the address still works, the signature is as always. Nobody will ask you for a pic.

If you need help to upload a picture using http://www.surfmypictures.com/, DM me, I will be delighted to take time and help and explain how it works. It's always great to have new active members in the community.

But please try to understand others, respect them and help developing the forum, as much as you can. This will be very much appreciated.
Peace and love! <3

PS: As I said, if you need any help, I will be glad to assist. You can always DM me anytime.
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

northwellguy wrote: ↑Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:53 pm
Coronovirus wrote: ↑Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:59 am
northwellguy wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:56 pm

Exactly
Unless you are full of crap and don't actually have anything
surfmypictures or imgur are so easy to use
I am sooooo sorry. why are you so rude?
No pics? No proof? = not a success
same, sorry :(
Coronovirus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Coronovirus »

Ahhh. Thanx you so much everyone!!! I am planning on sending one to Miriam Margoles.
Would you advise doing it during lockdown- I probably won't get a reply- or after?!
AutographCollector07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographCollector07 »

So.......When will you post the pictures. I would love to see this success.
I am a Huge Harry Potter, Disney and Pixar fan. I really enjoy collecting autographs. i will not reveal private addresses due to privacy.
Autographs received: 61
Authentic: 54
Pre-prints and autopen: 2
Purchased: 4
Unknown: 1
xmalletmasterx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xmalletmasterx »

AutographCollector07 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:46 pm So.......When will you post the pictures. I would love to see this success.
The people want proof!!!!
AutographCollector07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographCollector07 »

xmalletmasterx wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:42 pm
AutographCollector07 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:46 pm So.......When will you post the pictures. I would love to see this success.
The people want proof!!!!
Yes we need to know if this is just a joke. Funny thing if you look at the comments Coronovirus is speaking to themselves.
I am a Huge Harry Potter, Disney and Pixar fan. I really enjoy collecting autographs. i will not reveal private addresses due to privacy.
Autographs received: 61
Authentic: 54
Pre-prints and autopen: 2
Purchased: 4
Unknown: 1
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

notice how it's been a month and there is still no proof
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
Coronovirus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Coronovirus »

hey guys, I have attached the link to the autograph on Pinterest because I seriously do not know how to attach it here.
https://pin.it/3bMwTB5
xmalletmasterx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xmalletmasterx »

Coronovirus wrote: ↑Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:22 am
On the 7th of June 2020, I got my 5 photos back ALL SIGNED AND PERSONALIZED!!! I also got a special letter from her HOME ADDRESS!
It said thank you so much, and please feel free to send more letters!!!!
I AM SO LUCKY!
Coronovirus wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:03 am hey guys, I have attached the link to the autograph on Pinterest because I seriously do not know how to attach it here.
https://pin.it/3bMwTB5
In the original post, you said all autographs were personalized. This one is not personalized. Please do not post misleading "successes" on this forum to get people's hopes up. Clearly this is not an autograph you received from Bonnie Wright herself.