Will Smith RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Will Smith RTS

Post by celebfan2709 »

sent:7/24/19
RTS: 11/22/19

I sent a photo, letter, and SASE to this address:

Will Smith
c/o Overbrook Entertainment, Inc.
10202 W. Washington Blvd.
Poitier Building
2nd Floor
Culver City, CA 90232

It said that he is not at this address and it is not deliverable as addressed. Please find another address for Will Smith.
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
Akbars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Will Smith RTS

Post by Akbars »

celebfan2709 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:47 am sent:7/24/19
RTS: 11/22/19

I sent a photo, letter, and SASE to this address:

Will Smith
c/o Overbrook Entertainment, Inc.
10202 W. Washington Blvd.
Poitier Building
2nd Floor
Culver City, CA 90232

It said that he is not at this address and it is not deliverable as addressed. Please find another address for Will Smith.
I doubt that Will Smith would sign the Autograph. He belongs to those people like Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Tom Cruise, Jet Li, Ben Affleck, Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Colin Farrell, Vin Diesel, Ryan Reynolds, Nicolas Cage... the &^&^@! in the real Life {down}
Last edited by Akbars on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
AkBars aka. Artur <<arrow$
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjn »

he hates fanmail don't waste stamps
cmp1876
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cmp1876 »

Akbars wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:17 pmI doubt that Will Smith would sign the Autograph. He belongs to those people like Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Jet Li, Ben Affleck, Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Colin Farrell, Vin Diesel, Ryan Reynolds, Nicolas Cage... the Assholes in the real Life {down}
You mean all these individuals are members of The Cult.
Akbars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Akbars »

cmp1876 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:40 am
Akbars wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:17 pmI doubt that Will Smith would sign the Autograph. He belongs to those people like Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Jet Li, Ben Affleck, Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Colin Farrell, Vin Diesel, Ryan Reynolds, Nicolas Cage... the Assholes in the real Life {down}
You mean all these individuals are members of The Cult.
No Cult Members, I mean that this List of Actors shit on us - their Fans.
You can´t get her autograph, not more than Pre-printed Copy or Autopen of Spanky Taylor only.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi celebfan2709 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Will Smith
Overbrook Entertainment, Inc.
1880 Century Park East
Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Will Smith on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

admin wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:15 pm Hi celebfan2709 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Will Smith
Overbrook Entertainment, Inc.
1880 Century Park East
Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Will Smith on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
WONT WORK, dont waste your money.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

Akbars wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:17 pm
I doubt that Will Smith would sign the Autograph. He belongs to those people like Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Jet Li, Ben Affleck, Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Colin Farrell, Vin Diesel, Ryan Reynolds, Nicolas Cage... the Assholes in the real Life

Thru the mail is one thing BUT if you went out and try to get these people at an event or a premiere, with the exception of Eastwood ( because of his age ) and Willis ALL are extremely nice and WILL sign.
Akbars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Akbars »

tardis2006johnb wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:46 pm Akbars wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:17 pm
I doubt that Will Smith would sign the Autograph. He belongs to those people like Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Jet Li, Ben Affleck, Steven Seagal, Bruce Willis, Colin Farrell, Vin Diesel, Ryan Reynolds, Nicolas Cage... the Assholes in the real Life

Thru the mail is one thing BUT if you went out and try to get these people at an event or a premiere, with the exception of Eastwood ( because of his age ) and Willis ALL are extremely nice and WILL sign.
I don´t believe that these Stars are extremely nice, they are only nice to the camera at the movie event or on the tv show or when you pay 200 Euro for the visit to comic con. And what about when I don´t live in USA or Los Angeles and I can´t go to this event or when I don´t have so much money. These Stars are full shit.
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

I hear yah BUT unless you can do EVERYTHING possible in this hobby you can't make a 100% judgement on a person or know anything about that person 100%. I DO live in the LA/Hollywood area and I have encountered all these celebrities you mentioned. And again with the exception of the Eastwood ( because of his age nowadays' he just doesn't come over. HOWEVER since the early 2000's he was a good signer ) Now Willis on the other hand IS an asshole and does rarely sign ( ONLY a few at premieres ONLY for press cameras ) So you are 100% right about him. OK, all you say I do agree with BUT the one thing that irks me are people that think it's a celebrity's incentive and obligation to answer and sign all their fan mail when they certainly have a real job. And that is to devote 100% effort to his/her acting. Yes it's nice f they try to do both but that would be impossible. A real autograph is nice to have but I don't hate or name call an actor just because they don't sign an autograph. I appreciate the acting and the work over an autograph anytime. Do complain about materialistic but just judge a persons character just on this.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed May 18, 2022 5:16 pm.