David Muir success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
HeppCat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Muir success!

Post by HeppCat »

My mother has a big schoolgirl crush on him so I wrote and asked him for an autograph for her birthday.

Sent June 21, 2019: LOR, SASE, cardboard for return photo. Could not find a photo that wasn't already signed so I asked if he could provide one.

Received September 20, 2019 (almost 3 months to the day): Signed photo, personalized to my mom (Renate) with inscription “Happy birthday”.

Returned in reinforced envelope (not my SASE), seemingly hand-written by him (note the way the “Re” is written on both the photo AND envelope). Added "ATTN: Renate" (my mom).

My mother flipped out when I gave it to her. One of the best birthday presents she says she’s ever received. Now, I have a big schoolgirl crush on him, too. What a nice guy.

Big, big thanks to FanMail.biz and caimenmasterson for providing the address and information. It made my mother’s birthday!
Success!

Image Image
admin
Site Admin

Re: David Muir success!

Post by admin »

Hi HeppCat :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

David Muir
ABC News
47 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023-6290
USA

{star} David Muir on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)