Valerie Harper signature right before she passed away?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
negistar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Valerie Harper signature right before she passed away?

Post by negistar »

Hello fans,

Regardless of whether or not this is authentic, it was the strangest experience I had receiving mail from someone who has passed away. Today I received mail from Valerie Harper. Months ago I had written to her, admiring her strength and courage. I was very surprised to receive a letter reply today. I'm a bit sceptical whether this is authentic. Two of my friends said this looks like a stamp. Regardless, it remains an open question whether Valerie Harper was the one who stamped it.

All in all, whether this is authentic or not, it is incredible nonetheless. Deep down I like to believe she knew how much a reply meant to me. That in itself was a priceless gift.

Here is a photo of the card and return envelope I provided for her.

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Valerie Harper signature right before she passed away?

Post by northwellguy »

Congrats on that
Looks like a stamp for sure
But I'm glad you're happy
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
negistar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by negistar »

Thanks. I also would like to add another point for consideration. When Valerie Harper was first diagnosed with brain cancer in 2013 one of the first things she did was put her attention towards her fans (e.g. inscribing/signing books, replying to letters, etc.). I agree with you that this looks like a stamp, and wonder whether this was one of the last things she did before she passed —to reply back to her fans as she regularly did. We'll never know for sure, but incredible to wonder. She is an incredible human being.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

negistar wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:32 pm Thanks. I also would like to add another point for consideration. When Valerie Harper was first diagnosed with brain cancer in 2013 one of the first things she did was put her attention towards her fans (e.g. inscribing/signing books, replying to letters, etc.). I agree with you that this looks like a stamp, and wonder whether this was one of the last things she did before she passed —to reply back to her fans as she regularly did. We'll never know for sure, but incredible to wonder. She is an incredible human being.
Nice
That's what it's all about
It's why we all spend the money on photos, stamps, SASE's, etc.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi negistar :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Nice Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Valerie Harper on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail :|