Trash
JHunter1978
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Elisabeth Shue TTM SUCCESS!!

Post by JHunter1978 »

northwellguy wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:42 pm
JHunter1978 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:18 pm
slcraig1981 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:08 pm Funny, he is cussing everyone out that's actually giving him an honest answer.u
It’s because north well guy is a dick to everyone and he’s not a legit authorizer.

Btw, I sent it to her home address and that’s why I’m not giving it out.
I wish you the best sending it in to either BAS, PSA, or JSA
If I am proven wrong I congratulate you
I stand by my assessment
Good luck

Of course you are. You’re not that great at making friends are you? Sad man
SUCCESSES!: Elisabeth Shue, Thomas Ian Griffith, Martin Kove, Ralph Macchio, William Zabka, Sensei Ron Thomas, Rob Garrison, Chad McQueen, Yuji Okumoto, Tamlyn Tomita, Randee Heller, Tony O'Dell, Sean Kanan, Daryl Vidal, Israel Yuarbe, Xolo Madeiunia, Mary Mouser, Tanner Buchanan, Hannah Keppel, Jacob Bertrand, Owen Morgan, Nichole Brown, Gianni Decenzo,Paul Walker Hauser, Bret Ernst, Ken Daviatian, Ed Asner, John Moschitta Jr, Cam Clarke, Townsend Coleman, Rob Paulsen, Alan Oppenheimer, Renae Jacobs, Doug Stone, Larry Kenney, Hal Rayle, Stan Lee, Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, Hayley Atwell, Neal McDonough, Frank Grillo, Dave Batista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillen, Michael Rooker, Sean Gunn, Jeff Goldblume, Charlie Cox, John Bernthal, Patrick Stewart, Famke Jannsen, Shawn Ashmore, Kelly Hu, Doug Jones, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Ioan Gruffudd, Jim Lee, Ted Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Elijah Wood, Paul Ruebens, Peter Weller, Ron Perlman, Malcolm McDowell, Ray Wise, Sam J Jones, Eric Roberts, Tom WIlson, Sgt Slaughter, Ray Park, Earl Boen, Pat Fraley, Neil Ross, Morgan Lofting, Hank Garrett, Keone Young, Francious Chau, Larry Hama, Jason Momoa, Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum, WIlliam Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Deforest Kelley, Nichelle, Nichols, George Takei, Walter Koenig, Christopher Plummer, Karl Urban, David Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Brian Herring, Billy Dee Williams

Still waiting for replies from:

Zoe Saldana, Peyton list, Robin Lively, Cobie Smulders, Aedin Mincks, Courtney Heggeler, Vanessa Rubio, Annalisa Cochrane, Joe Seo, Bret Ernst, Dan Adhoot, Evangeline Lily, Michael Keaton, Bokeem Woodbine, Kurtwood Smith, Michael bell, BJ Ward, Greg Berger, Don Johnson, Frank Welker, Peter Cullen, Bill Ratner, Kurt Russell, Mary McDonald lewis, Kene Holliday, Brian Cummings
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

JHunter1978 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:21 pm
JHunter1978 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:18 pm

It’s because north well guy is a dick to everyone and he’s not a legit authorizer.

Btw, I sent it to her home address and that’s why I’m not giving it out.
I stand by my assessment
Good luck

Right
Now let's review...
I post successes with full information and addresses for everyone to use and get success themselves
You post for your own vanity refusing to share addresses
Why are you here again?
Oh sorry I forgot... you're here to swear like a pig and call others childish names
Well done
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
JHunter1978
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JHunter1978 »

northwellguy wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:41 am

I stand by my assessment
Good luck

Right
Now let's review...
I post successes with full information and addresses for everyone to use and get success themselves
Why are you here again?
Oh sorry I forgot... you're here to swear like a pig and call others childish names
Well done

What world do you live in? pigs dont swear. Hell, they cant even talk. LMFAO!

I havent swore at anyone else except for you because youre such a jerk.

who knows if your authentications are true or not! BTW, Ive got more to post so you can call those fake also.
SUCCESSES!: Elisabeth Shue, Thomas Ian Griffith, Martin Kove, Ralph Macchio, William Zabka, Sensei Ron Thomas, Rob Garrison, Chad McQueen, Yuji Okumoto, Tamlyn Tomita, Randee Heller, Tony O'Dell, Sean Kanan, Daryl Vidal, Israel Yuarbe, Xolo Madeiunia, Mary Mouser, Tanner Buchanan, Hannah Keppel, Jacob Bertrand, Owen Morgan, Nichole Brown, Gianni Decenzo,Paul Walker Hauser, Bret Ernst, Ken Daviatian, Ed Asner, John Moschitta Jr, Cam Clarke, Townsend Coleman, Rob Paulsen, Alan Oppenheimer, Renae Jacobs, Doug Stone, Larry Kenney, Hal Rayle, Stan Lee, Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, Hayley Atwell, Neal McDonough, Frank Grillo, Dave Batista, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillen, Michael Rooker, Sean Gunn, Jeff Goldblume, Charlie Cox, John Bernthal, Patrick Stewart, Famke Jannsen, Shawn Ashmore, Kelly Hu, Doug Jones, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Ioan Gruffudd, Jim Lee, Ted Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Elijah Wood, Paul Ruebens, Peter Weller, Ron Perlman, Malcolm McDowell, Ray Wise, Sam J Jones, Eric Roberts, Tom WIlson, Sgt Slaughter, Ray Park, Earl Boen, Pat Fraley, Neil Ross, Morgan Lofting, Hank Garrett, Keone Young, Francious Chau, Larry Hama, Jason Momoa, Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum, WIlliam Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Deforest Kelley, Nichelle, Nichols, George Takei, Walter Koenig, Christopher Plummer, Karl Urban, David Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Brian Herring, Billy Dee Williams

Zoe Saldana, Peyton list, Robin Lively, Cobie Smulders, Aedin Mincks, Courtney Heggeler, Vanessa Rubio, Annalisa Cochrane, Joe Seo, Bret Ernst, Dan Adhoot, Evangeline Lily, Michael Keaton, Bokeem Woodbine, Kurtwood Smith, Michael bell, BJ Ward, Greg Berger, Don Johnson, Frank Welker, Peter Cullen, Bill Ratner, Kurt Russell, Mary McDonald lewis, Kene Holliday, Brian Cummings
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

JHunter1978 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:33 am
northwellguy wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:41 am

Right
Now let's review...
Why are you here again?
Well done

What world do you live in? pigs dont swear. Hell, they cant even talk. LMFAO!

I havent swore at anyone else except for you because youre such a jerk.

who knows if your authentications are true or not! BTW, Ive got more to post so you can call those fake also.
No I think you have had some successes that are 100% authentic - but - you refuse to share with the rest of us so your successes are utterly meaningless to the site

This Elizabeth Shue, however, is a total "secretary or assistant or family member" signed fake

You don't want to believe it so you lash out like a child

Prove me wrong by sending it in to PSA, JSA, or BAS

If I am wrong I will admit it
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
JHunter1978
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JHunter1978 »

I was about to reveal the address to everyone, but because of the way you’re acting, I will not. I really don’t appreciate all of the threatening vulgar messages you’ve been sending. I have reported you! I’m sick of your constant nags through private messaging! Because I’m not giving you the address is no reason to call me names and send threats! Grow up North Well Guy!

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

JHunter1978 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:45 pm I was about to reveal the address to everyone, but because of the way you’re acting, I will not. I really don’t appreciate all of the threatening vulgar messages you’ve been sending. I have reported you! I’m sick of your constant nags through private messaging! Because I’m not giving you the address is no reason to call me names and send threats! Grow up North Well Guy!
I messaged you?
Ha :P
In your dreams
Geral.Train
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Geral.Train »

northwellguy wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:22 pm
JHunter1978 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:45 pm I was about to reveal the address to everyone, but because of the way you’re acting, I will not. I really don’t appreciate all of the threatening vulgar messages you’ve been sending. I have reported you! I’m sick of your constant nags through private messaging! Because I’m not giving you the address is no reason to call me names and send threats! Grow up North Well Guy!
I messaged you?
Ha :P
In your dreams

North Well, you’re a loser and a bully
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Geral.Train wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:03 pm North Well, you’re a loser and a bully
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

People, UNLESS you got it yourself face to face I don't care who it is, PSA, Beckett, JSA, Global etc there is ALWAYS a chance that it's most likely fake/secretarial. These authenticators are never 100% right and I myself have "trapped" them turning in stuff that I have gotten in person and they have turned down. Authenticator companies are a huge joke to me. Take what you want from TTM and sellers BUT be aware that there is a chance that it won't be actually signed by the celebrity. Best guarantee is to get them yourself in person. Then you know it's 100% real.
Oh and secretary's DO sometimes work from a celebrity's residence.