Mary Wilson Singer - The Supremes

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mary Wilson Singer - The Supremes

Post by caappy »

Mary Wilson (born March 6, 1944) is an American vocalist, best known as a founding member and longest member of the Supremes. Wilson remained with the group following the departures of other original members, Florence Ballard in 1967 and Diana Ross in 1970. Following Wilson's own departure in 1977, the group disbanded. Wilson has since released three solo albums, five singles and two best-selling autobiographies, Dreamgirl: My Life As a Supreme, a record setter for sales in its genre, and Supreme Faith: Someday We'll Be Together; both books later were released as an updated combination. Continuing a successful career as a concert performer, Wilson also became a musicians' rights activist as well as a musical theater performer and organizer of various museum displays of the Supremes' famed costumes. Wilson was inducted along with Ross and Ballard (as members of the Supremes) into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988.

Sent her 2 photos on 24 Aug and got them back signed on 4 Sep.. On the outside of my return envelope she had written, Vote for me! "Dancing With The Stars".. I thought that was pretty neat..

Ms Mary Wilson
c/o Mary Wilson Enterprises
2654 West Horizon Ridge Parkway
B5, PMB 138
Henderson, Nevada 89052
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mary Wilson Singer - The Supremes

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mary Wilson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)