Robert Downey Jr. - success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robert Downey Jr. - success!

Post by northwellguy »

JHunter1978 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:36 am
northwellguy wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:09 am
JHunter1978 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:00 am Fuck off dipshit!
Nice.
Glad to see they are allowing ignorant 5 year olds on the site.
You’re the one telling my friend here to enjoy his fake autograph. You’re the one acting like a bully.
It's called "education"
You must be educated in this hobby to understand what is real and what is not
An autopen IS NOT real. Do not post it as real. It is fake. Everyone knows this.
That is all.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
sabri.ender
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sabri.ender »

Even if is an autopens. Does he read letter of his fans ! I don't care about it's an autopens. I just want that RDJR. read my letter.
sabri.ender
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sabri.ender »

Even if is an autopens. Does he read letter of his fans ! I don't care about it's an autopens. I just want that RDJR. read my letter.
geomon19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by geomon19 »

sabri.ender wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:06 am Even if is an autopens. Does he read letter of his fans ! I don't care about it's an autopens. I just want that RDJR. read my letter.
Most likely, no.
sabri.ender
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sabri.ender »

S
Last edited by sabri.ender on Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

In extremely rare cases they do sometimes read the letters. But most likely they hire out a service that takes care of the fanmail. AND IF there is a letter received that is a "special" one, like for instance from someone who is sick or is just not from a typical fan asking for a graph, the fanmail service might forward that letter for the actor to see and then maybe you might get a personalized response. BUT 99.9% of the time actors and actresses just don't have the time to get thru the hundreds if not thousands of fan letters they certainly get EVERYDAY! That would be a full time job. If they could do this then they wouldn't have tine to do their "real" job.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

sabri.ender wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:58 am So, we have took time to write a letter, put a picture in the envelope and he doesn't read his letters. i'm disapointed, I was thinking that my letter will be read by RDJR.
You are completely delusional if you think Downey would get within 1000 miles of anything you send him.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
sabri.ender
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sabri.ender »

Do you have an idea to meet, speak with him. Even if he doesn't read my letter.
Even if he does not read my letter, you told me he had no time. it can be understood that there is no time to read the letters of his fans. We can not blame someone who does not have the time. So do you have a way to contact him because Downey, because I'm one of his biggest fans. I know there is someone else more important than me to read my letter. But it was only to know
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

sabri.ender wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:21 am Do you have an idea to meet, speak with him. Even if he doesn't read my letter.
Even if he does not read my letter, you told me he had no time. it can be understood that there is no time to read the letters of his fans. We can not blame someone who does not have the time. So do you have a way to contact him because Downey, because I'm one of his biggest fans. I know there is someone else more important than me to read my letter. But it was only to know
Like I said... delusional
gusw666
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gusw666 »

Do not pay attention to negative comments, if you know what you are getting, and you are happy with it, well, I am happy for it too! Dont let negative comments trhough you down from posting and sharing.

Thank you!

Gus