Bernie Sanders - Success?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
faceless105
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bernie Sanders - Success?

Post by faceless105 »

I'll avoid stating any political opinions beyond the fact that I sent an autograph request to Bernie Sanders.

I sent a 4x6 picture and a LOR on 3/7/19 and received a response on 7/13/19. Four months seems like a decent turn around, though I'll admit, as it got closer, I expected to not get a response. I've sent to a few politicians, and this is the first one to respond so far.

I sent the request to the address listed on his website
Bernie 2020
PO Box 391
Burlington, VT 05402

I received the picture signed and a little bit of campaign info, but not enough for my to complain about it. The picture is signed in blue ink. I am hoping it is, but maybe it's just someone at his office. I'd love to get some opinions, what do you guys think the odds are?
clayparvr1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bernie Sanders - Success?

Post by clayparvr1982 »

I sent a few requests over the years and have gotten 1 of 4 that passed James Spence, so he certainly does sign some himself!
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

faceless105 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:45 pm I'll avoid stating any political opinions beyond the fact that I sent an autograph request to Bernie Sanders.

I sent a 4x6 picture and a LOR on 3/7/19 and received a response on 7/13/19. Four months seems like a decent turn around, though I'll admit, as it got closer, I expected to not get a response. I've sent to a few politicians, and this is the first one to respond so far.

I sent the request to the address listed on his website
Bernie 2020
PO Box 391
Burlington, VT 05402

I received the picture signed and a little bit of campaign info, but not enough for my to complain about it. The picture is signed in blue ink. I am hoping it is, but maybe it's just someone at his office. I'd love to get some opinions, what do you guys think the odds are?
Here's the one I got back about a year ago. He also included a bunch of stickers and other material.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
faceless105
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by faceless105 »

thanks for sharing. I got a sticker and some campaign info, but it was brief. I kind of respected that.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi faceless105 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Nice Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bernie Sanders on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)