Donald trump

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Fezman1992
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Donald trump

Post by Fezman1992 »

I love seeing when people post these, it's like reading a Facebook comments section.
Military officials signatures received TTM: George W. Casey Jr. (Former Army Chief of Staff), Gary Roughead (Former US Navy Chief of Naval Operations), Kevin P. Chilton (Former Astronaut and former commander of Air Force Space Command), Charles Bolden (Former Astronaut and former NASA Administrator), Laurent Phélip (GIGN Commander), General Sir Gordon Kenneth Messenger (Former UK Vice Chief of the Defence Staff), Admiral Sir Phillip Jones KCB ADC (Former First Sea Lord and Chief of Staff), Steven R. Rudder (Current Deputy Commandant of the US Marine Corps for Aviation), Major General Christopher John Ghika CBE (Current Deputy Commander Stability Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve)

Government official signatures received TTM: Senator Bernie Sanders (my favorite successful request), Philip Murphy, 56th Governor of New Jersey, Gurbir Grewal 61st Attorney General of NJ, MP Jeremy Corbyn

Astronaut signatures received TTM: Ron Gargan Jr., Tracy Caldwell-Dyson, John Glenn, Roberto Vittori, Daniel Brandenstein, Al Worden

Astronaut signatures received in person: Buzz Aldrin, Jean-Loup Chrétien

Miscellaneous signatures received TTM: The Dalai Lama, Joesph Fink, Cecil Baldwin, Vint Cerf
Actor/Actress signatures received TTM: Faith Salie (Sarina DS9)

Actor/Actress signatures received in person: Leonard Nimoy, Will Shatner, Barry Jenner (Admiral Ross DS9), Bobby Clark (Gorn TOS)
xxdenise740xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxdenise740xx »

Your the one with the batshit crazy brain bet your rioting too claiming it's justice crazy leftist
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

xxdenise740xx wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:41 am Your the one with the batshit crazy brain bet your rioting too claiming it's justice crazy leftist
First, try using the "quote" function.

Second, it took you 4 months to come up with that?

Pathetic.

When God handed out brains, did you say no?

Idiot. Complete moron.

Oh and look at yourself in a mirror.... you probably need a diet you fat ugly Nazi bitch.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Sonicxgmd1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sonicxgmd1 »

northwellguy wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:48 pm
xxdenise740xx wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:41 am Your the one with the batshit crazy brain bet your rioting too claiming it's justice crazy leftist

Pathetic.

Idiot. Complete moron.

Oh and look at yourself in a mirror.... you probably need a diet you fat ugly Nazi bitch.
Liberals are the most racist Nazi-like people since the actual Nazis XD I love how people are saying “There’s peaceful protestors in with the rioters, don’t lump them together”, oh, you mean like people peacefully protesting the taking down of an historical statue? XD Liberals are so ass-backwards, they can’t even figure out what offends them and what doesn’t. Go crawl back to mommy’s basement and complain on Twitter some more
Autographs Wanted: Stan Lee, Jackie Gleason, Donald Trump, Ronald Reagan, Angie Dickinson, Tony Shalhoub
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Sonicxgmd1 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:58 pm

Pathetic.

Idiot. Complete moron.

Liberals are the most racist Nazi-like people since the actual Nazis XD I love how people are saying “There’s peaceful protestors in with the rioters, don’t lump them together”, oh, you mean like people peacefully protesting the taking down of an historical statue? XD Liberals are so ass-backwards, they can’t even figure out what offends them and what doesn’t. Go crawl back to mommy’s basement and complain on Twitter some more
Liberal = Nazi?

Really?

Do you know anything about politics? Left vs Right? Communist vs Fascist?

Saying a liberal is like a Nazi is like comparing your brain to Albert Einstein. Does not compute.

What a tool.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
xxdenise740xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxdenise740xx »

Pathetic.

Idiot. Complete moron.

Sorry if I have a job and don't sit here replying to everything you post go cry about Donald some more I can see you don't work sit behind your computer posting comments get a life
xxdenise740xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxdenise740xx »

Pathetic.

Idiot. Complete moron.

Yeah and he has the nerve to tell me It took me 4 months to come up with a reply no it's called working ,having a life something he obviously doesn't no jack shit about living off the system and crying about how life owes him everything typical liberal mentality
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

xxdenise740xx wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 am

Pathetic.

Idiot. Complete moron.

Yeah and he has the nerve to tell me It took me 4 months to come up with a reply no it's called working ,having a life something he obviously doesn't no jack shit about living off the system and crying about how life owes him everything typical liberal mentality
O
H

M
Y

G
O
D

You are a complete moron
Seriously, you are too stupid to live
xxdenise740xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxdenise740xx »

northwellguy wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:48 pm
xxdenise740xx wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 am

O
H

M
Y

G
O
D

You are a complete moron
Seriously, you are too stupid to live
Look who's talking shit head go cry some more 😭😭😭😭😭
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

xxdenise740xx wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:05 pm Look who's talking shit head go cry some more 😭😭😭😭😭
Just stop

You are making a fool of yourself