Dawn French Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
hpobsessed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dawn French Success!!

Post by hpobsessed »

Sent photo to be signed, LOR, & SASE to Dawn on March 23, 2019. Received photo back signed today (4/18/2019) as well as a second signed photo that I didn't even have to ask for. So happy!

Address used:

Dawn French
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

http://surfmypictures.com/image/66fbaf3 ... ahwyd.html
Favorite TTM successes: Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, Warwick Davis, Natalia Tena, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Colin Firth, Jenna Elfman, Matthew Lewis, & Emma Booth

IP autos: Colin O'Donoghue, Lee Arenberg, Jaime Murray, Karen David, Lana Parrilla, Rose Reynolds, Beverley Elliott, Emilie De Ravin, Gil McKinney, Rebecca Mader, Sean Maguire, Michael Coleman, Jared Gilmore
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dawn French Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi hpobsessed :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dawn French on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Wozzer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dawn French

Post by Wozzer »

I wrote & posted her a letter on 16/03/2022 to the above address and I’m still hoping to hear back. Doing it for my Mum as she’s a huge fan of Dawn’s, and she’s been through so much I wanted to do something in return. Only been a month so still holding out on hope as it hasn’t been long! :)
MW
DELTA FAN
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Dawn French

Post by DELTA FAN »

Wozzer wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:24 pm I wrote & posted her a letter on 16/03/2022 to the above address and I’m still hoping to hear back. Doing it for my Mum as she’s a huge fan of Dawn’s, and she’s been through so much I wanted to do something in return. Only been a month so still holding out on hope as it hasn’t been long! :)
MW
Aww that's nice, I'm sure mum will love it!! Sending you and mum all the best