Vic Seixas Tennis H O F

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Vic Seixas Tennis H O F

Post by caappy »

Elias Victor Seixas Jr. (/ˈseɪʃəs/; pronounced SAY-shus; born August 30, 1923) is an American former tennis player.

Thirteen times he was ranked in the Top Ten in the US between 1942 and 1956. In 1951 Seixas was ranked No. 4 in the world, two spots below Dick Savitt, while he was No. 1 in the U.S. ranking, one spot ahead of Savitt. In 1953, Seixas was ranked No. 3 in the world by Lance Tingay, and was also cited as being the World No. 1 in the Reading Eagle newspaper the same year.

In his career he won 15 Major championships. He won both Wimbledon and the US Open in singles. He also won the Australian Open, French Open (twice), and US Open (twice) in doubles, and the French Open, Wimbledon (four times), and US Open (three times) in Mixed Doubles.

Seixas was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame, the Blue Gray National Tennis Classic Hall of Fame, the Philadelphia Sports Hall of Fame, and the Southern Conference Hall of Fame.

He served as a pilot in the Army Air Corps in World War II for three years.. [us]

Sent him 2 photos on 26 Feb and got them back signed on 18 Mar. Also he wrote a note thanking me for my interest in him and his career.. signed it Vic

I sent to a different address. This is the address on the address label on the return envelope

Mr E.V. Seixas
8 Harbor Point Dr. Apt 207
Mill Valley, CA 94941
admin
Site Admin

Re: Vic Seixas Tennis H O F

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Vic Seixas on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)